52: The Angry Evil Spirit

It's just that those are the afterwords after telling the truth to the child.

There was steam in Lu Yuxiang's old almond eyes, but she could vaguely see the charm of her youth. After a while, she pulled You Xiaoye to the bench in the kitchen and sat down, "My child, good child... Grandma has something to tell you, You sit down first."

You Xiaoye was led by Lu Yuxiang to sit on the bench without knowing it. Although she was a little confused on her fair face, she still nodded obediently and put her hands on her knees: "Grandma, tell me, I'll listen."

He still remembered that he had promised Grandma Lu last night that she could confide in him if she had anything to say. So she tied her ears carefully, ready to listen to Grandma Lu's talk.

Lu Yuxiang looked at his well-behaved and sensible actions, his throat choked up slightly when he spoke, his lips parted, but he didn't speak, tears flowed down the wrinkles from the corners of his eyes.

Lu Yuxiang's Adam's apple rolled a few times, and when he looked at You Xiaoye with tears in his eyes, they were astonishingly bright.

You Xiaoye probably sensed that what Lu Yuxiang was going to say next was a very serious matter. Her back, which had been slightly arched before, straightened even more, and her pair of clear almond eyes looked back at Lu Yuxiang, her voice was gentle and calm. Cuo: "Grandma... what's wrong with you?"

He rarely had the opportunity to get along with elders of his grandparents' age, and he really didn't know how to get along with them.

Lu Yuxiang wiped the teardrops from the corners of his eyes with a handkerchief, and at the same time put You Xiaoye's comforting hand on his own, and patted it gently, affectionately and kindly: "Grandma is fine, but she is so happy that she can't speak... child, you Tell grandma honestly, have you ever thought about your family? I'm not talking about your adoptive parents, but your biological family."

Hearing the word family, You Xiaoye's heart trembled violently, as if he had been hit hard by something. He realized something from Grandma Lu's words, but he didn't dare to think in that direction.

Family... Miss you?

It would be a lie to say that no misses have occurred, young or teenage, every time the little You Xiaoye is wronged, she curls up into a small ball in the dark, hoping that her family will descend from the sky and save her. I am in the water and fire.

But that was just his dream, just like the stars in the sky, no matter how you stretch out your hands, you can't touch them.

"When you are wronged, you will think about it... I think they don't need me anymore, otherwise they wouldn't send me to the orphanage." You Xiaoye said rationally, but there was a look of disapproval on the handsome face. The sadness of neglect.

He has been used to being neglected and abandoned since he was a child. He doesn't believe that luck will come to him, and he doesn't believe that his parents are the only ones who want to find their children among countless parents of orphans. .

He has learned to let himself down first, so that he will not be so sad when he really loses.

"Let me tell you something quietly. When I saw your daughter on TV for the first time when I was a child, I thought she was my mother... because we look a little bit alike." You Xiaoye observed carefully when she said this. Landing on Lu Yuxiang's face, he was afraid that the other party would think that he was going to the moon and touching porcelain, wishful thinking.

After all, he is a little orphan, how could he be the child of Lu Qianrou, one of the best actresses in film history?

But the strange thing is that Lu Yuxiang didn't say anything, but cried more fiercely, tears kept falling on the hands of Lu Yuxiang and You Xiaoye, one old and one young, Lu Yuxiang's voice was choked, but because finally He was delighted to have found a child for his daughter, and laughed while crying: "You are not wrong, there is nothing wrong with it, she is your mother, you are her child, and my grandson."