70: The Jealous Evil Spirit

If it was just a teacher-student relationship, would it be possible to achieve this level?

Even if it is really their own cub, there are many people who will not hand over all their property to the other party, let alone a disciple who has not known for a long time.

But Xie Chong directly put his salary card on Xing Xing.

Lu Qianrou's originally happy smile was slightly distorted and turned into a forced smile. Noticing that his wife had lost control of her expression, Shen Zhuan asked strangely, "Why are you suddenly unhappy? Wasn't it fine just now?"

Lu Qianrou couldn't directly say what she suspected about the relationship between Xing Xing and Xie Chong, so she said in a roundabout way: "I remember you said before that the first time I saw Xing Xing was at my parents' house?"

"Why did you say that all of a sudden? The first time I met Xing Xing was the day you called and scolded me. Xiaoqing and I learned that there was a gathering of demon cultivators that day. We were worried that Xing Xing's soul would be in the hands of those demon cultivators, so we decided to ..."

Shen Zhu'an's words were quickly interrupted by Lu Qianrou: "How did the relationship between Xing Xing and Xie Chong look at that time?"

"It's good, right? Speaking of which, my wife, you may not know. I feel that the gentleman really treats our Xingxing as his own child. When he takes the Xingxing flying, he is afraid that the Xingxing will fall, and he will wear a seat belt for Xingxing. What!" Although he didn't know why his wife who was very enthusiastic about Xie Chong yesterday suddenly asked about this matter, Shen Zhu'an still explained to his wife seriously, and explained the details of Xie Chong's favoring evil spirits that he had observed some time ago. I also said it out, lest my wife worry about the evil intentions, "Besides, he has already proved to us that he has a clear heart. People with a clear heart will never do evil, so don't worry."

Lu Qianrou: "..."

The "evil" we both understand may not be the same kind of "evil".

It's just that there's nothing more to say at this time, Lu Qianrou helped her forehead helplessly: "Understood, let's carry something for Xing Xing."

"Hey!" Shen Zhu'an listened to his wife very well, wagging his tail and carrying things as soon as his wife ordered.

Helped the cashier to get the results of today's purchases to the RV. After a whole morning of shopping, the purchases were complete.

Looking at today's shopping results and the long shopping receipts, the little evil spirit trembled with fear.

Just, even if my mother is a rich generation, she can't spend money on him like this, it's too expensive!

When preparing for the return trip, Lu Qianrou originally followed the way of travel in the morning, but Lu Qianrou seemed very persistent, not letting Xie Chong and the little evil spirit go alone, so he simply gave the driver of the caravan off on the spot and let Shen Zhuan drive instead .

Shen Zhu'an felt that his wife seemed a little weird today, but he couldn't grasp the point, so he could only obediently listen to his wife and ran to drive.

The little evil spirit, who was riding in an RV for the first time, was very excited. He pressed his face against the cold glass window to see the scenery outside.

The Shen family's mother, daughter and Xie Chong also cooperated with him, and the car was full of fun.

It's just that Lu Qianrou looked at Xie Chong's eyes with a hint of probing, as if she wanted to see through Xie Chong's thoughts.