15: Living in Xie Chong's house

In the dark night, You Xiaoye floated forward with a small black umbrella.

Ning Xiaoxue walked on the ground waving her long cat, summoning banner, and tail.

One spirit and one meow chattered a few words from time to time.

Ning Xiaoxue: "Don't tell me, playing cards is a bit interesting. Shall we play tomorrow?"

You Xiaoye opened her peasy eyes: "Do you think it's interesting?"

You Xiaoye didn't expect that Xiao Heimiao, who had lost all afternoon, wanted to continue playing cards.

He has only seen losers in the chess and card room who turned over the table and left in a hurry.

I thought that Ning Xiaoxue's temper should be the former, but I didn't expect his brand to be so good.

You Xiaoye thought about this, and was about to encourage him, when Ning Xiaoxue continued: "Especially when you are robbing the landlord, you can't rob me. As long as the landlord doesn't die, you will be farmers after all!"

Ning Xiaoxue started to laugh as she spoke, and recited the lines of the TV series she heard when she was eating.

You Xiaoye: "..."

Is there a possibility that the most important thing in fighting landlords is not to grab the landlords, but to win cards?

Back in the cement pipe under the thick night, Yiling and Miao tidied up a little and fell asleep.

Because of the cool night wind, You Xiaoye specially opened an umbrella to cover the side of the cement pipe, so as to shelter some biting wind. Seeing him spread his belly in this way, revealing the softer and denser fluff inside, Ning Xiaoxue said reluctantly: "Hey, if you are cold, you can sleep closer with me, but first say yes, don't secretly touch me."

"Is it really possible?" You Xiaoye's eyes sparkled, looking forward to it.

Ning Xiaoxue looked away, her mouth was not forgiving: "Damn, of course, my uncle is much better than you, so I must take care of you, a waste."

"Thank you!" You Xiaoye automatically ignored those words like "waste". Her peasy eyes smiled into crooked little crescents, and then quickly plunged into the fat, round little black cat's belly hair. The warmth came over her, and the little evil spirit let out a comfortable exclamation, and her little head rubbed against the black cat's glossy hair.

In the deep night, a spirit and a cat cuddled each other to sleep.

The little evil spirit's head rested on the little black cat's belly, and the white little evil spirit was half circled around the little black cat's tail.

In the early morning of the next day, before the cold dew cleared, You Xiaoye was awakened by a loud chanting.

He struggled to get up from the comfortable cat cushion, stuck his head out of the cement pipe to check the source of the sound.

On the sparsely populated path outside the open space, four people in strange costumes were holding magical artifacts, inspecting the surrounding situation all the way forward, and at the same time chanting the scriptures of their respective sects.

Among the four, there was a celestial master in a dark blue Taoist robe, and a great monk in a monk's robe. Those who were dressed in more modern clothes mostly had hair of a strange color, and their appearance was strange, not like ordinary people.

You Xiaoye felt bad when he saw the Celestial Master, but fortunately the cement pipe where he and Ning Xiaoxue were staying was in a hidden location, no one would have spotted them if he hadn't deliberately walked around to see them, so he carefully watched the four go away, You Xiaoye was about to catch his breath, but a few minutes later, another group of four people with similar configuration came from not far away.