49: Meeting Grandpa and Grandma

Even though he was still dizzy, Ning Chong's words made the little evil spirit regain some sanity, and his head slowly turned.

Sir is going out-will be back later-wait, sir, going out? !

The little evil spirit sat up startled in a dying dream, and You Xiaoye had known Ning Chong for almost a month, but the number of times he saw the big evil spirit going out was only a handful, and he only went out as a last resort.

Because of the destructive power of the big evil spirit that attacks living things indiscriminately, he basically doesn't go out, and he is just like an otaku.

But this time, the big evil is going out?

Could it be that Director Xiang has arranged some work for Ning Chong again?

The little evil spirit raised its head from the bed vigilantly, like a stranded fish: "Sir, can I... know where you are going?"

"Neighboring province, take care of some private matters." Ning Chong's tone was flat, and he didn't feel any emotion because of You Xiaoye's many questions.

Doudou, the little evil spirit, lowered his eyes halfway, and said with a bit of disappointment in his tone, "Oh."

After hanging his head in a daze for a while, the unwilling little evil spirit finally decided to be willful, and timidly asked, "Then... can I go?"

As if afraid of Ning Chong's rejection, You Xiaoye hurriedly added: "When I was alive, I always wanted to go to the neighboring province to see the sea, but I didn't make it later."

It is not entirely an excuse to say that he wants Ning Chong to be soft-hearted and bring him.

How much is mixed with some sincerity in it.

You Xiaoye followed Li Cuiyu and his wife, and grew up in a dilapidated tube building. When he looked up, he could only see a narrow sky.

You Xiaoye always thought that everyone was like this.

It wasn't until after he went to school that he saw a female classmate who came back from the holidays to the class with a lot of photos, and excitedly told everyone that he went to the beach this holiday and picked up a lot of shells from the beach.

The shells displayed by the female classmate on the table were bright in color and beautiful and exquisite in shape that You Xiaoye had never seen before, which made him completely stunned.

And in the photo the other party put on the desk, the light blue, jelly-like crystal clear and boundless sea shocked the little evil spirit even more.

It turns out that there is such a beautiful scenery in this world?

Soon, the class bell rang, and the female student hurriedly put away her things and put them in her schoolbag.

On that day, You Xiaoye was rarely distracted in class, longing for the sea for most of the class, and after returning home, his dream at night was all about the beautiful sea.

After he started working, he also thought about taking a car to a neighboring province to see the sea, but he was too busy at work, and he would deduct money if he asked for leave, and...he didn't have so much money for him to go to the beach.

Day by day, You Xiaoye also put this matter behind her.

It wasn't until I wanted to make an excuse just now that I brought up my childhood dream from the depths of my memory.

But more, I still want to stay with the big evil.

Although he doesn't know why he likes to cling to each other so much.