79: Putting It In Your Pocket

Seeing the squad leader walking towards the horse on the other side, You Xiaoye hurriedly stopped him: "Wait... We haven't returned to school to hand in the task, right? We can only eat after handing in the task?"

The squad leader explained in a calm tone, "The task can be handed in at any time, and it doesn't affect the calculation of points. The time when Luo Jiaxi gave us an evaluation will be recorded on the forum, and that is the time for us to complete the task."

The little evil spirit was popularized, and nodded repeatedly: "So that's how it is."

That's quite convenient, so you don't have to rush to the academy.

You Xiaoye took the initiative to take responsibility, and introduced the four-person team and her family to both parties.

Lu Qianrou looked at the little evil spirit, and suggested, "Since Mr. Ning is here, let's go to a private restaurant today. The restaurant needs to be booked in advance, or it can be booked out and the food delivered by a robot, which is more appropriate."

Mom thought about it well, You Xiaoye nodded: "Yeah, thank you mom."

Lu Qianrou squeezed and smashed the little round hands. Just like this, she already felt unprecedented satisfaction. She slowly smiled: "What's so polite with mom, just open the mouth."

She made reservations in twos and twos, and then said to everyone with a smile: "The hotel has been booked, and the car that picks us up will be there soon."

The poor dragon Ao Ming and Zhang Xiaobei who have never seen the world:! ! !

Can the hotel still send a car to pick you up? !

I have learned a lot!

After the shock was over, the two realized that You Xiaoye's mother looked familiar, no, it should be said to be very familiar, it always felt like a very common face...but the other party's bright and majestic face was definitely not the face of the public, Where did you meet him?

At this moment, Ao Wu's eyes turned and landed on a billboard not far away. On it was a female star wearing a solemn evening dress and a luxurious necklace, which looked exactly like You Xiaoye's mother.

Ao Wu whispered "Damn it", and then scolded You Xiaoye for being so unkind, and didn't even tell him that his mother was Lu Qianrou!

You Xiaoye protested wronged: "You didn't ask."

If he took the initiative to mention it, the little evil spirit was afraid that others would think he was showing off.

Ao Wu said: "I don't care, anyway, you have to compensate me, at least ten autographed photos are required!"

Ao Wulong opened his mouth wide, one mouth is ten autographed photos.

The little evil spirit subconsciously looked at Lu Qianrou, seeking her advice.

Lu Qianju said: "There are many autographed photos at home. If you want to give it to anyone in the future, you can take it yourself, and you don't need to ask me."

Xing Xing always behaves more politely towards them, but it can't be said that he is not close to them... I am afraid that Xing Xing has been raised by that family since he was a child, and he was not allowed to eat or take anything, which made Xing Xing cautious in everything he does now. He didn't even dare to directly control the things at home, and even asked her.

Thinking of this, Lu Qianrou felt that she had scolded Li Cuiyu's family lightly last time!

Cursing Li Cuiyu's family in her heart, Lu Qianrou looked at You Xiaoye: "By the way, have you used up the pocket money you gave me last time? Remember to ask mom if you don't have enough money."