25: The Little Evil Spirit Gets Slapped

"I...I didn't!" You Xiaoye's first reaction was to refute, but his stammering tone had already exposed everything.

"lie."

As expected, it was still exposed.

You Xiaoye had no choice but to honestly raise Xiaoyuan's hand, and gestured for a short distance: "It's a little bit, but it's really only a little bit."

Seeing the naive and cute little evil spirit, trying to prove that he really only has a little fear, Ning Chong's lips curved slightly.

You Xiaoye:?

What does Daxie Suiguang laugh mean? Are you making fun of his cowardice?

The little evil spirit couldn't figure it out, and the panic in his heart was even worse, and it showed on his face in real time like a weather forecast.

Seeing the colorful expressions on the little evil spirit's face, Ning Chong smiled even deeper, without explaining anything else, he went straight back to his soft chair and sat down.

You Xiaoye: "..."

Is it his illusion? I always feel that Mr. smiles a bit badly?

Patting her face with Xiaoyuan's hands, You Xiaoye forced herself to break away from things that had nothing to do with study, and re-enter the state of study.

Little Evil Spirit grabbed the brush and wrote carefully, stroke by stroke, because the foundation of the hard brush was well laid, and the calligraphy written by You Xiaoye was still pretty delicate. Although some of the strokes and strokes were not right, overall it was still readable.

He concentrated on writing, and re-wrote the repeatedly forgotten font just now several times. Seeing the little evil spirit's serious writing stroke by stroke, Ning Chong's previous question once again appeared in his mind.

You Xiaoye likes studying so much, why didn't he go to university, but dropped out of school early to work.

Huaicheng should be regarded as a relatively prosperous city. Families who can live in the city should not be able to afford their children to study and study, right?

"Xiao Ye, why didn't you continue your studies and go to college?"

The brush in the little evil spirit's hand stopped, and after a while: "My family doesn't allow me to continue reading."

When You Xiaoye said this, his expression was lonely, his peas eyes were drooping, and his dark mouth was pursed into a downward line.

He didn't want to talk more about this topic, so he quickly talked about other things: "Sir, you still know about universities. I thought that Xie Chong, who is as old as you, doesn't know about our modern society."

You Xiaoye really thinks that the evil spirit is powerful. After all, there are many elderly people in their 60s and 70s who are facing the situation of being completely forgotten by the level of technology. They can't use smart phones and don't know how to read. It can almost be said that they have become marginalized people in society.

It can be said that it is very inspirational for the "senior" evil spirit of Chitose to know about university.

"I read in the book that the original owner of this house left some books in the study room that I didn't take away. I flipped through them when I was bored, and I probably learned about the infrastructure of modern society." Ning Chong explained.

"So... you also taught yourself modern characters?" You Xiaoye immediately thought of this when he realized that Da Xie Chong could understand modern books.