29: Evil Spirit Hot Pot

Ning Chong was stunned for a moment before realizing what had happened.

But he was still amazed at how this incident happened. Even though the little stupid spirit couldn't solidify after many times of his guidance, why did he go out for a trip, but he was able to return with a butterfly. yhugu

Did you suddenly realize the main point outside?

Just when Ning Chong doubted his teaching level, he could clearly see the panic on the little evil spirit's face, followed by the little evil spirit's clear and nervous voice, aggrieved and helpless: "Sir, I just slept under a tree just now, and when I woke up, I found this butterfly appeared in my stomach... I don't know what happened."

Ning Chong: "..."

He really thought too much.

However, the little evil spirit has made progress this time when he encounters something and knows to ask him for help immediately.

Ning Chong thought so, his eyes slightly curved: "Don't worry, you melt yourself away first."

Hearing the calm voice of the big evil spirit, the flustered little evil spirit instantly had a backbone.

At the same time, Ning Chong silently gathered a black mist around him, enveloping himself in it. Seeing this scene, You Xiaoye was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that Mr. was afraid that he would hurt the butterfly.

Thinking of this, You Xiaoye realized that when the butterfly was in her body, she would not be affected by the destructive power contained in her body.

In other words, I am the insulator between the destructive power of the great evil spirit and all other things. As long as it is a living object that I swallow, the destructive power of the great evil spirit cannot do any harm to that object.

Ning Chong didn't know what the little evil spirit was thinking, so he frowned and urged, "Why are you in a daze?"

You Xiaoye hurriedly shook his head, intending to finish the matter in front of him first, and then think about other things. He recalled his melting appearance in his mind, and then fell down on the sofa with a slap.

At the same moment, the golden butterfly spread its wings and flew in mid-air, hovering above a pool of little evil spirits. The golden butterfly seemed to realize the kindness that the little evil spirits had towards itself. After being free, it did not fly away immediately.

A few seconds later, the golden butterfly resting on the little evil spirit's hand spread its wings and flew out of the gate, into the sunlight.

Ning Chong's gaze followed the magnificent golden butterfly, until the butterfly flew away from the ghost building, and then slowly retracted, removing the black mist protection around him.

Watching the butterfly leave, You Xiaoye felt warm in his heart.

After a while, he waved his two small round hands on a puddle of spirits towards the big evil spirit, with a very obvious hint: "Sir~"

Just now Da Xie Chong asked him to melt and release the golden butterfly. Now that the butterfly has flown away, Da Xie Chong should help him solidify his body again.

Little evil spirit Doudou's eyes were full of anticipation.

But I saw the corners of Da Xie's lips slightly raised, and his voice was magnetic: "When did I say that I would help you? Since you can do this in your sleep, it can be seen that you didn't seriously speculate on your ability in class today, so let's think about it here."