23: Death Notice

Just as You Xiaoye was running around in a hurry, a sweet fragrance emanated from the unconscious big evil spirit, stimulating the little evil spirit's sense of smell.

It was a sweet smell that was hard to describe in words. If it had to be described, it was hundreds of times sweeter than the negative emotions entangled in the big evil spirit, and it made the little evil spirit move his index finger.

You Xiaoye tried hard to resist the temptation of ecstasy, trying not to let himself be distracted.

After all, he has only been an evil spirit for a short time, and he knows little about evil spirits devouring them. He wrinkled his eyes and pondered for a while, and You Xiaoye and Xiaoyuan lightly touched the handsome and pale face of the big evil spirit.

You Xiaoye tentatively put her little round hand on Da Xie's thin and well-shaped lips, hoping that he would wake up and devour her.

As long as he devours himself, the big evil will be able to wake up, right?

However, Da Xie Chong didn't move at all. He didn't know what he had experienced in the coma, and his brows frowned more and more tightly.

At the same time, that fragrance attacked You Xiaoye's fragile self-control again.

It made him almost lose his mind, sinking into desire.

A few minutes later, You Xiaoye finally couldn't hold on anymore and was completely driven by the scent.

"It's so fragrant... so fragrant..." The little evil spirit floated in front of the big evil spirit's strong chest with obvious undulating muscles, sniffing around, looking for the source of the spirit-inducing fragrance.

Then he finally found the black air that was hidden in the darkness, from the big evil spirit's chest and circled outwards in the room.

"It smells so good!" The little evil spirit Doudou opened his eyes half-opened, and started to move under the drive of intuition. He gnawed on the cloud of black gas in one gulp, tore off a large piece of it, and chewed the delicious food with puffy cheeks.

Hei Qi didn't care about the little evil spirit in front of him at all, but he didn't expect that he would be bitten abruptly at the critical moment when he occupied Ning Chong's body. It circled and twisted in the darkness, determined to make this little evil spirit pay the price.

The black air condensed itself into a hissing pitch-black python, coiling up its long body to attack You Xiaoye. If the current You Xiaoye still retained his sanity, he would definitely be so scared that he would deform, but now You Xiaoye was completely driven by appetite, and he didn't feel any fear at all.

Seeing the giant python as big as a room rushing towards him, You Xiaoye grinned happily with his small black mouth, and muttered in his mouth: "The food flew towards me by itself. This is such a great thing that I can't even dream of in my dreams. Hehehe."

The little evil spirit smiled cautiously, stretched out Xiaoyuan's hand and grabbed the hissing snake letter, tore it off and stuffed it into his mouth, chewed a few mouthfuls, the little evil spirit commented with a smile: "It smells so good!"

Hei Qi was shocked, not understanding why this seemingly ordinary and weak evil spirit could eat his body without being affected at all.

Even people as powerful as Ning Chong and the dead old man in Qingquan Mountain, if they carry it with their bodies, they will be eroded by it to the point where they are not human or ghost. Why is this evil spirit in front of us?

Just as Hei Qi was thinking about it, You Xiaoye had already rushed towards it again, tearing off another part of its body.

If he couldn't beat him, he would still be eaten, which made the black air want to moisten immediately, but no matter how fast he ran back to Ning Chong's heart, he was still torn off by the attacking You Xiaoye and eaten as marshmallows.