38: Little Humanoid Evil Spirit

As the black air receded, the little evil spirit hurriedly followed it, worried that "Dried Squid" would run away, but it was a pity that he couldn't catch up with the 100-meter sprint speed of the junior high school physical examination.

Feeling regretful, the little evil spirit sighed silently at Ning Chong's chest that had been torn apart by him, his little face was very confused, wondering why the "dried squid" that was still here just now suddenly disappeared.

You Xiaoye, who was eager to find food, was unwilling to lose the delicious food, so Xiao Yuan's hand fell on Ning Chong's firm chest, stroking inch by inch, as if he felt that there was some mechanism on Ning Chong's chest.

Ning Chong's face was dark, and he gently tore off the little evil spirit that was acting as a demon on his body and pinched it in his palm. The little evil spirit that lost his mind was so courageous that even the big evil spirit dared to resist, and struggled in Ning Chong's palm, and stretched out his hand to Ning Chong's half-unfolded collar with great desire.

Ning Chong: "..."

Ning Chong, eager to check whether the little evil spirit's body was affected by the black air, had no choice but to conjure up a black rope made of condensed spiritual power. One end was wrapped around the head of the bed, and the other end was wrapped around the little evil spirit's waist.

The strange thing is that the little evil spirit, who was still hot and sweating just now, turned out to be normal to the touch, no longer curled up and trembling, but kept struggling to get into Ning Chong's collar.

After confirming that there was nothing serious about the little evil spirit, Ning Chong relaxed his frowning brows slightly, and then thought about today's events and the previous connection.

The last time he lost control, the little evil spirit was there... and it was also lying on his chest strangely. When he woke up, he found that the black energy had been suppressed, and his physical condition had improved a lot.

The little evil spirit was fed up and didn't eat any negative emotions all day long.

Then there was the time when the little evil spirit fell ill a few days ago. He thought that the little evil spirit grew bigger because it ate too much negative emotions, but now it seems that negative emotions and black energy seem to be the food that can make the little evil spirit grow up.

Negative emotions can still be regarded as healthy food for evil spirits, but black air... is a three-non-toxic product no matter how you look at it. After all, Ning Chong couldn't let the little evil spirits take it.

I don't know if there will be any side effects that have not been revealed for the time being.

And... the last time the little evil spirit grew up after being sick, I wonder if it will grow up a little more this time?

As if to test Ning Chong's conjecture, the little evil spirit on the bed moved slightly, and the whole spirit swelled rapidly under the envelope of white light.

It's just that the size of this expansion is too fast, it directly changes from the size of a water glass to the size of an adult.

Ning Chong was slightly taken aback, and soon realized that something was wrong.

At the same time, the white light covering the side of the little evil spirit dissipated, revealing a naked and handsome young man inside. His skin was as fair as fat jade, and the soft black hair on his forehead half-hanged to cover half of his cheeks. At the same time, a small section of his earlobe like white snow was exposed. On the snow, there was a little cinnabar mole blooming like a red rose, which was particularly distracting.