20: Princess of the Tower

The appearance is simple and unremarkable. Inside the brand-new Alien Management Bureau, in the small conference room, the heads of various sects and the most influential demons in the current demon world gathered together and sat around a round table.

Director Xiang Chunli was the same as before, with a kind smile on his honest and fat face, and he greeted every ladyboy who entered the meeting room with a smile.

When all the participants arrived, Xiang Chunli sat down at the main seat. The nearest to his left was Xiao Shishu, a diplomat from Tianshimen. Xiao Shishu was in his 30s and 40s. He was dressed in a black suit and looked like a handsome old man.

On the right is the old abbot of Miaofa Temple wearing a cassock, with a white beard but still piercing eyes, which shows his profound cultivation.

Xiang Chunli settled down in his seat, and said in a gentle tone, "The main reason for calling you here today is because of the incident a few days ago, and we didn't put a password on that incident, so you must all know about it."

"Recently, a black cat and an evil spirit appeared next to that evil spirit, but the day before yesterday, when our patrol team was in danger, the black cat and the evil spirit helped and saved our patrol team." Xiang Chunli paused, "I called you here today to ask what you think about this matter?"

The sect leaders present at the scene quickly communicated with each other.

"In my opinion, this is the way that Xie Chong wanted to confuse us. I remember that a few years ago, that Xie Chong also went to the former director to explain that he had no malicious intentions, but after all, he is Xie Chong, not my race, and his heart must be different. Besides, he was only active in some remote areas, but now he is coming to the densely populated Huai City.

"Brother Gu is right."

"More than that, last time the evil spirit wounded the sacred bird of the Miaofa Temple in an instant, and even cast an evil spell in front of us with talismans, which shows that his heart is not pure."

"The upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked. That evil spirit is like this. How can the black cat and evil spirits under him be any better? I heard that the black cat is morally corrupt and flirts with women. It's really abominable!"

"Wait... Didn't you say you were molesting a female cat before? Why are you still a woman now?" Someone raised an objection.

The female priest who was filled with righteous indignation just now: "..."

Rumors are harmful!

Where there are radicals, there are also moderates.

Most of them are sects whose disciples have been rescued by black cats and evil spirits, or sects that are close to these sects.

"For a cat, molesting... a female cat shouldn't be a big problem, right?"

"Since the two did not do evil, we shouldn't kill them all. If we encounter them in the future, we should just catch them alive."

"This statement is justified. Since they haven't committed any mistakes, we shouldn't be cruel to them."

The old abbot of Miaofa Temple listened to everyone's words, and finally said: "The phoenix in our temple is recovering now, but it looked serious at the time, but in fact, the evil spirit didn't attack cruelly, and the phoenix provoked first, and the evil spirit just retaliated."

"Host, your Fenghuang was beaten into chickens and you still said it was slightly injured."

The old abbot held a rosary and nodded towards the speaker without changing his face: "The monks don't tell lies, it is indeed a minor injury."