83: A Very Long Kiss

But you Xiaoye didn't dare to let him go, after all... that's a big evil. The big evil spirit has always been full of power in the heart of the little evil spirit. Even now that the two have connected with each other, the little evil spirit still has a feeling of not wanting to offend the big evil spirit.

The lustful heart encouraged the little evil spirit to strike first, while reason told the little evil spirit not to make mistakes.

You Xiaoye was pulled by two kinds of thoughts, hesitating and hesitating.

While he was hesitating, the Ferris wheel they were riding was about to reach the peak again... If he remembered correctly, the Ferris wheel only made three or four laps, and if he didn't hurry up, he would miss it.

Time was running out, and the young man who really wanted to spend his whole life with the great evil spirit closed his eyes, his lips probed, and searched for the direction where the great evil spirit was located in his memory.

His skin was as white as jade, with a little pink baby fat on his cheeks, and he looked extraordinarily delicate and beautiful. When he closed his eyes, his slender eyelashes cast fan-shaped shadows on his fair cheeks under the light of the orange light.

You Xiaoye tentatively moved her pretty pink lips closer to Xie Chong.

Just when he and Ning Chong were close enough to smell the scent of the snow-covered pines and cypresses on each other, suddenly, Xie Shou, who had been motionless all this time, pinched the young man's delicate chin with his pale fingers, and kissed them slowly.

Xie Chong's fingertips and lips fell at the same time, feeling the warmth on his lips, the little evil spirit was startled, and then thought--Big Xie Chong read the same confession guide as he did!

But Xie Chong was obviously dissatisfied that he was still distracted thinking about other things while kissing, so he quickly turned to a gentle offensive, and the soft lips and tongue drove straight in, conquering the territory in his mouth, plundering the air in his mouth violently.

You Xiaoye doesn't know how to kiss, but out of instinct, he will turn to Ning Chong's mouth to plunder when there is a lack of air, but his plundering is much more childish than Xie Chong's, and he is soon suppressed by Xie Chong again. He could only maintain his breathing by relying on the air that the other party passed over.

This is a very long and lingering kiss. You Xiaoye felt that it was a bit weird to be controlled by the big evil spirit, but she couldn't help but feel comfortable. She wanted to get more. The little evil spirit who had tasted the forbidden fruit for the first time was tasted like the forbidden fruit. Attracted, he subconsciously pursued the forbidden fruit, half pushed and half pressed, and the kiss became longer and longer.

From when the lips and tongues meet, the Ferris wheel reaches its peak, until the lips and tongues of the two separate, the Ferris wheel turns exactly one full circle.

And in the process, the fireworks show has already begun. In front of the castle not far away, gorgeous flowers of different colors bloomed. The golden light shone and fell, and fell silent. gorgeous.

Just regaining freedom from Ning Chong's confinement, You Xiaoye blushed from the kiss, leaned on the chair with little strength, breathed rapidly, and at the same time fixed her eyes firmly on the ground, too shy to look up at the expression of the big evil spirit.

Even if he is as calm as Ning Chong, his earlobes can't help being stained with a thin layer of crimson, his eyes full of desire, he dare not look at the evil spirit's well-behaved hair, and even dare not listen carefully to the vibrato made by the other party's breathing .