76: Field work in progress

Sending the little evil spirit to the academy, watching the little evil spirit float into the teaching building, Ning Chong turned and walked towards the Bureau of Abnormalities.

When he flew to the appointed place to meet, Xiang Chunli smiled all over his face, and opened the window to welcome Ning Chong in: "Mr. Ning, please come in quickly, it's hard work for you to come here today, do you need me to help you?" You make a cup of tea, do you drink Longjing or Biluochun."

Seeing Ning Chong's indifferent face all the time, Xiang Chunli was suddenly blessed, and praised: "Your down jacket today is really good, it matches your temperament!"

Xie Xun, who hadn't said a word since entering the door, suddenly squinted his eyes, and there was a hint of joy in his eyes, and a magnetic voice sounded: "I think so too."

Realizing that he had mastered the password to chat with Xie Chong, Xiang Chunli immediately praised Ning Chong's outfit from top to bottom. The words were much richer than some outfit bloggers, and none of them was true. Heavy.

In the past, Ning Chong, who had always been very disgusted with Xiang Chunli's flattery, did not stop Xiang Chunli from talking this time, but kept listening with a cold face.

Xiang Chunli rummaged through everything he had in his stomach, and then ended the topic of complimenting his outfit.

At the same time, he also said to Ning Chong: "The person responsible for the base is now in prison, can you hide your body for a while, and I will take you there?"

The cooperation between him and Xie Chong is a secret, so naturally it cannot be exposed to others.

Ning Chong nodded slightly, and skillfully made a formula to place restrictions on his side.

Looking at Ning Chong's actions, Xiang Chunli secretly felt that he was on the safe side, and at the same time accompanied him with a smiling face to lead him to the prison. Along the way, many staff members who worked all night came out of the room to make coffee, yawning. , When he saw Xiang Chunli, he was slightly taken aback, and hurriedly said hello.

Xiang Chunli didn't want to stay, nodded slightly and led Ning Chong forward.

After sending the prison guards away, Xiang Chunli used his personal authority to temporarily shut down the monitoring system in the prison, and then pointed to a man in a white coat with a gentle appearance in one of the prison rooms and said, "This person is from the abandoned elementary school." The person in question, I already interrogated him with vomitus grass yesterday, but I still can't find out the key information, can you show me?"

The man was lying against the wall, his hair was stained with a lot of dust, Ning Chong thought it was dirty, and he didn't want to touch him, his pale fingertips were placed a few centimeters away from the other's forehead, when he tapped, there were waves of ripples. His fingertips rippled, as if the sea of ​​memory had been opened to Ning Chong, fully revealed.

And after a while, those ripples slowly spread away and returned to tranquility. At the same time, a light golden rune appeared on the forehead of the speaker.

This rune is also a prohibition on memory, which can prohibit the caster from saying something related to certain things.

Seeing the rune, Xiang Chunli wondered, "Is this the restriction?"

Ning Chong didn't answer, but frowned at the wandering golden bar.

He frowned not because this restriction was difficult to untie, on the contrary, this restriction was many times easier to untie than the one imposed on You Xiaoye by the ghost-faced man.