40: The Defeated Red Plum

Learning to be more self-willed? These were words You Xiaoye had never heard before, which made him lose his mind for a while.

You Xiaoye has always been on the opposite side of willfulness since he was a child. He is well-behaved, sensible, and responsive to requests, but now, someone tells him that he should learn to be willful.

How can he be willful? If you are self-willed, you will be hated. This is the truth that You Xiaoye has accumulated since he was a child, and he has mastered it. He feels that he can only be loved by others if he is well-behaved and sensible.

He couldn't understand the meaning of the big evil, and his two little round hands were tightly entangled, like a bad student who was called by the teacher to answer questions in class but didn't know the answer.

"Why...why do you want me to be more self-willed?" Since he couldn't figure it out, the little evil spirit struggled for a while, and directly threw the question back to the big evil spirit.

It can't be that you feel that the home is too quiet and peaceful recently, and you want to find some excitement?

Facing the ignorant Doudouyan of the little evil spirit, Ning Chong's face was serious: "After getting along recently, I can feel that you have been suppressing your emotions and preferences, in fact... you can say it out."

When Ning Chong saw You Xiaoye for the first time, he could feel the little evil spirit's well-behaved, sensible and polite. At that time, he didn't get along with You Xiaoye deeply enough, and he just thought that the little evil spirit should have received a good education, so he showed such a character. After getting along for a long time, Ning Chong gradually discovered that the little evil spirit was really sensible, but it was too sensible.

In some things, he always chooses to wrong himself in order to be sensible. He is used to this way of getting along, so he always chooses to be "sensible" subconsciously, and sometimes he can't even understand why he does this.

In fact, people who need to be courted by being sensible are not real friends, family members, or lovers. People who really love you will only feel distressed when they see that you are too sensible.

The reason why Ning Chong raised this matter was to let You Xiaoye realize that his behavior was wrong and change it.

He wanted the little evil spirit to think more about himself, after all, after he left, the little evil spirit would always have to face this world full of ghosts and ghosts by himself.

He has such a soft heart, if he still retains a well-behaved and sensible temperament, he is afraid that he will be torn apart sooner or later.

This is what Ning Chong does not want to see.

"Sometimes, walking from the heart will make you more comfortable. You don't have to care too much about what other people think of you, just be yourself." Ning Chong looked at the little evil spirit's peasy eyes and said word by word, with an extremely serious expression, "Besides, you are well-behaved and sensible, and you have many advantages."

Ning Chong seldom uttered such a long paragraph at once, and he was a little shocked when he heard You Xiaoye reflect on his behavior.

But when he heard the last sentence of the big evil, You Xiaoye put all the previous emotions behind him, Doudou's eyes were shining brightly, like a searchlight: "Can you tell me about my other advantages?"

He didn't expect that he had many advantages in the eyes of Da Xie Chong, and he was very curious for a while.

Ning Chong paused under the expectant eyes of the little evil spirit, and then said: "Kind, firm, innocent, brave and cute."