71: Really Want to Throw a Bowl

But Xie Chong is a mature Xie Chong after all, so naturally it is impossible to really eat the jealousy of a junior.

Besides, he has no position to be jealous.

With a cold face, he ordered a few of You Xiaoye's favorite dishes, and Ning Chong didn't send any other messages, and reopened half of the books he read, intending to distract his attention.

But, five minutes, ten minutes... Xiesong's face became more and more cold, and the three words "my deskmate" seemed to be fixed in his mind, constantly whirling around.

He knew very well that since he couldn't stay with the little evil spirit, someone else would inevitably take that position. He thought he could accept it, hold back, and not make any strange moves to hinder the little evil spirit until now moment.

Only then did he realize that as the self who should take the world as his own responsibility to guard his heart, his mind is so small, too small to accommodate the object of the little evil spirit.

Knowing that he shouldn't restrict the freedom of marriage and love of the little evil spirit, Ning Chong couldn't help but turn on the phone again, drawing beautiful characters on the screen with his pale fingertips.

A moment later, a high-sounding message was sent to You Xiaoye's cell phone: [We should focus on studies now, let's put the rest first. 】

It's better to let the little evil spirit finish his studies in three years, and he... no longer exists in the world.

Suddenly receiving this strange WeChat message, the little evil spirit Doudou's eyes were wrinkled, and he was very confused.

Could it be... is it because the husband felt that he sent too many messages and didn't pay attention to the class, so he sent this message to remind himself?

He subconsciously wanted to explain that his messages were sent between classes, and he was listening to the lectures during class, and he didn't fish for fish, but he thought that if he sent several messages to explain now, wouldn't it be even more unreliable.

Wrinkled and thinking for a moment, You Xiaoye typed obediently; [Understood, sir, then I will send it to you after school at noon]

Looking at the message sent back by the little evil spirit, Ning Chong: "..."

He wanted the little evil spirit to quit Ao Wu, but he didn't expect that by mistake, he made the little evil spirit quit himself.

One can imagine Xie Chong's mood, but at the same time... his heart is not without joy.

At least, he knew that the little evil spirit didn't care about other people, and that the little evil spirit immediately replied to his messages after class.

In his heart, he was thinking about him!

Xie Chong, who had confirmed this, was secretly refreshed. Although no one was looking at him, he still maintained a cold and arrogant look on his face, but the corners of his lips still curled up uncontrollably, letting out a chuckle.

But the next moment, Ning Chong couldn't laugh anymore.

Perhaps it was because of the violent emotional shock of the evil spirit, the black energy that was suppressed in his heart felt that he was doing well again, and immediately stretched out his tentacles slowly, wanting to make trouble.

Feeling the imminent movement of the black energy, the evil spirit who had just lost a lot of blood a few days ago had a cold expression on his face. He was holding on to his body which was not in good condition, and even the movements of the joint seal were stuck because of this, not as fluent as before.