35: Modern Life

You Xiaoye, who had a heavy responsibility on his shoulders, also advanced at full speed when he floated back to Da Xie Chong's house, and returned to Da Xie Chong's house half an hour later.

After conveying to Ning Chong what happened in the Bureau of Different Administration, the little evil spirit cautiously asked the big evil spirit: "Sir... do you want to see him? If you don't want to see me, go back and tell him, and then bring Xiaoxue back."

If Xiang Chunli doesn't agree...he will take up arms to snatch Ning Xiaoxue back.

You Xiaoye thought about it seriously, Xiaoyuan clenched the handle of the umbrella tightly, waiting for Ning Chong's answer.

Ning Chong lowered his eyes, and there was no expression on his handsome and pale face.

After a while, he said slowly: "Since he wants to see me so much, let's meet. As for the address...here."

Xiang Chunli was quite courageous, he was the first one among the directors of the Bureau of Different Administrations over the years who dared to offer to meet Ning Chong.

Ning Chong's first impression of the chief was not bad.

After all, before Xiang Chunli's predecessors, some were afraid that when they met, they would be separated from him by hundreds of meters and people would pass messages back and forth.

After getting feedback from the big evil, You Xiaoye quickly said: "Then I'll go and bring him back now!"

Ning Chong reached out and grabbed the little evil spirit who was about to launch himself: "No need, you should be tired after drifting so much today."

You Xiaoye was very happy to be cared about by Da Xie Chong, but at the same time, she was also thinking that if she didn't go back to deliver Da Xie Chong's reply, how would Xiang Chunli know what Da Xie Chong meant, and how would she come here?

Just when the little evil spirit was confused, Ning Chong's pale jade fingertips were cut open by spiritual power, and the bright red blood stained his fair skin, which was particularly shocking. You Xiaoye looked up at the big evil spirit in astonishment. He didn't know why he suddenly cut his hand. Subconsciously, he wanted to find something to bandage the big evil spirit, but the big evil spirit shook his head and refused.

Ning Chong put his fingertips on the yellow talisman paper, wrote red runes, and then released the talisman paper out of the window.

You Xiaoye also saw Ning Chong's talisman paper before, which was used to transport evil cultivators. That time Ning Chong used ink to draw the runes, but this time, he used blood.

When Ning Chong released the talisman paper in his hand, the little evil spirit rushed forward as if a firecracker had been lit, and pressed the clean cloth on the fingertips of the big evil spirit, and gently pressed the two small round hands on the wound, carefully waiting for the blood to dry before putting the cloth aside.

If this wound was placed on her body, You Xiaoye might not even be willing to buy a band-aid, but this wound was on the extremely pale Da Xie Chong, You Xiaoye couldn't bear to see it, as soon as she saw Da Xie Chong finished drawing the rune, she couldn't wait to stop the bleeding for him.

The little evil spirit thought, the paleness of the big evil spirit might have something to do with anemia, every drop of blood should be cherished!

If he had money, he would cook red date soup for Da Xie Chong every day to replenish his blood.

You Xiaoye has even started to think about where he can work to earn some money in his current state, so that he can buy some red dates for Da Xie Chong.