73: I Care About You

Start from the beginning

You Xiaoye:!

Instinctively, the little evil spirit melted itself and broke free from the shackles of the capital letters, and then solidified again in mid-air, drifting towards the black air.

Ning Chong wanted to catch him, but the speed of the food-protecting little evil spirit was too fast, it floated from his palm to his lower abdomen in an instant, and Xiaoyuan stretched out his hand.

When the soft little round hand was picking up the black air, it inadvertently brushed against the muscular lower abdomen of the handsome man.

Ning Chong's abdominal muscles tensed, and his complexion became weird. Feeling the changes in himself, Ning Chong was slightly taken aback.

At this moment, You Xiaoye seized the opportunity, groaned, and threw the black air into his mouth.

Black air tastes as delicious as it smells, there is no difference, and it is not better than the smell of negative emotions.

It is simply the difference between heaven and earth.

The little evil spirit ate up the black energy out of instinct, and You Xiaoye, who realized what he had just done, lowered his head guiltily, and dared not say a word: "..."

It's broken, I feel like my husband is going to teach me a lesson qaq!

Is it too late to argue now?

Just when You Xiaoye was thinking about how he should apologize to Da Xie Chong, Ning Chong quickly gathered him into his palm, his brows were tightly knit, and his voice trembled faintly as his pale fingertips groped and checked his spirit body: " How do you feel now? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

You Xiaoye shook his head resolutely: "No, no, even if it is a poisonous product, if I eat so little, there will definitely be no problem! And this is really delicious..."

"How dare you say that!" Ning Chong's tone was stern, and the little evil spirit trembled in fright, shrinking into a ball.

Seeing the little evil spirit shrunk into a ball, Xiesong, who was still angry, cursed again reluctantly, and squeezed the little evil spirit ball several times as if to vent his anger.

"There's no next time, you know?" Ning Chong's tone softened a bit, but it was still not warm.

You Xiaoye wanted to nod at first, so as to dispel the anger of the great evil as soon as possible, but Doudou's eyes rolled around in his eye sockets, connecting the life of the great evil that was about to end with the black energy, like a blessing in his heart: "Sir! Take a look Me, I'm fine with eating black air, if I can eat up all the black air in your heart, you won't die!"

The little evil spirit who had made a big discovery was very excited, and felt that he finally had a way to save the big evil spirit.

To him, this was really a wonderful thing, so he was as happy as if he had been hit by a huge sum of money falling from the sky.

Ning Chong knew this method a long time ago, but the little evil spirit just seems to be fine now, so there is no guarantee that the black energy will not gather in his body again after he eats it up.

If so, the torture was just transferred from his body to the little evil spirit.

That was something he didn't want to see no matter what.

"You Xiaoye, let me tell you very seriously, don't mention this matter again, don't even think about it, otherwise... I don't want you anymore, you go back to the Heavenly Master's Gate." Ning Chong's face was as cold as if The ice sculptures on the snow-capped mountains spoke every word very seriously, without any intention of half-joking.