EXO Melon Awards

November 2013

"Alright before you boys head over at the melon awards you will be acting on a short drama. It won't be long or anything just a brief scene to highlight your visuals."

"Ohh acting?" Jongdae said intrigued.

"I don't know how I'll do." Xiumin expressed his doubts.

"About time we did something requiring theatrics. I was starting to get jealous of our Chinese counterparts having a shot." Chanyeol said jealous.

"We're just cool like that hyung but you should've seen Eric. Man what an actor he is!" Tao pointed at Eric with a teasing grin.

"You said that a million times already! It's getting tiring you always bringing it up." Eric groaned in annoyance.

"It's true! It's gotten bad you became a meme in China. Pretty much everyone on Weibo saw it." Tao replied.

"Even that squirt Cheng Xiao thought it was funny." Alex adds as the two kept laughing.

"That's enough teasing you two. It was funny the first two hundred times but it's already getting old!" Yixing stepped in for his junior.

"So who's gonna be the main character. I mean all thirteen of us can't possibly lead." Sehun pointed fingers.

"Don't worry Sehun-ah I have that taken care of. Kai-ssi will actually fill that role. Out of everyone he has the best visuals for the role." Sooman announced.

"Appreciate it ajusshi. I'm a natural born star just watch!" Jongin smirked with confidence.

"Don't get too carried away Jongin-ah! It's only one role. Don't get it in over your head. The rest of us will still appear in the video." Kyungsoo warned him.

"Now that we have gotten that taken care you will be working with a fellow trainee." Sooman announced as SM trainee Park Sooyoung appeared.

Eric remembered her as that girl with the strange Korean accent. She still retained that round face she was known for.

"Sooyoung-ah it's been a while!" Baekhyun greeted her.

"It's an honor to work with you sunbaes! I promise I'll do my best!" Sooyoung said with a cute thumbs up.

And so the boys of EXO acted in mini drama where Sooyoung played as the main new student in a private academy. While the boys of EXO were doing school activities, the girl was trying to fit in. Because she took distracted she didn't notice a car approached but Kai stepped in and stopped the car. Looking at Kai's eye it glowed menacing red revealing he was the fact he was a warewolf.

In the second shot Sooyoung was seen already hanging out with the boys of EXO. She realized they aren't human. They all had supernatural abilities beyond normal man. She follows Kai into the woods where Kai shows off his true form. He then asks her if she really loves him to which she says yes. The shoot ends with her spending time with her new boyfriend.

They unveiled this clip during the Melon Music Awards where Exo performanced both Wolf and Growl.

[Chanyeol] Chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo
Neol hanibe chijeu choreom jibeo noeul tteda
[Alex]
Hyangi madgo, saekkal, aemihago
Wain boda uahage jaba meogeul tteda

[Kai]
Ageureonde ppaltobe himi ppajyeo imatkkaji eu~ Eobseojyeo
Hokshi naega apeungolka byeongirado geollin geoni ([BaekHyun] Yekeunilattae)