~Celebrate Loneliness

March 2014

The Chinese line of EXO were sitting upon a school rooftop in Taipei Kate at night. The were dress in school uniform obviously from finishing the second season of the rebooted KO One series. The drama helped solidify EXO into the Chinese market and consequently elevated their status, specifically the Chou brothers.

"Can't believe the show is ending." Lay said.

"I know right Yixing! I was really getting the hang of my character. He went nothing into something! Best of all he's earned the respect of his peers!" Luhan said dramatically

"That wasn't much change all you done is grow a pair of pants." Tao argued.

"That's character improvement!" Luhan clarified.

"If you want improvement take a look of my little brother. He's starting to become a decent actor the last few episodes. You would've thought he was a different person." Alex chuckled pointing at his brother.

"I thought we were over this!" Eric got triggered again.

"Relax bro it's only a compliment. You honestly improved. If you keep going you'll be a great actor in the future." Alex said.

"I hope we all become actors in the future! Maybe we can collaborate on each other movies." Luhan suggested.

"A crossover series now that'll be awesome! We could like the Five Heavenly Kings of Cinema!!" Tao daydreamed.

"Okay now you're getting too carried away! It's one minor drama now. Once we finish we'll return to Korea and prepare for the next comeback. That's what we're doing anyways. Let's at least complete the shoot before we wrap things up." Yixing instructed as boy prepared for the final song of their debut album Spexial.

The song was a closing track for the drama. While most were pop songs, this one was pure love ballad. For Eric it was a farewell for the acting times in Taiwan. It was a fun little project that blew up overnight, but soon they would return to Korea.

(Alex) Kànzhe ni duō kuàilè

wéixiàozhe sùshuōzhe
tā de yīqiè yǒu duōme nándé
(Lay) wǒ nǔlì pèihézhù
lěngjìng de zhǐ shuōle
xīwàng tā shì ni duì de xuǎnzé
(Eric) xiōngkǒu yǐnyǐn de cángzhe cì tòng
méi rén tīngjiàn wǒ xīnzhōng de qídài
shùnjiān bèi qīnzhàn
qìngzhù jìmò
zhōngyú tuīfān wǒ de mèng

ràng wǒ dúzì xiǎngshòu
shīqù ni zhè yīkè
qìngzhù jìmò
zhèngshì zhù jìn wǒ shēnghuó
ràng wǒ hǎohǎo chuǎimó
shìjiè shàng zuì gūdān de juésè
(Tao) zhìshǎo wǒ míngbáile

wèishéme tāmen shuō
xīn suì zǒng shì bǐ xìngfú shēnkè
(Luhan) xiōngkǒu yǐnyǐn de cángzhe cì tòng

méi rén tīngjiàn wǒ xīnzhōng de qídài
shùnjiān bèi qīnzhàn
(all) qìngzhù jìmò
zhōngyú tuīfān wǒ de mèng
ràng wǒ dúzì xiǎngshòu
shīqù ni zhè yīkè
qìngzhù jìmò

zhèngshì zhù jìn wǒ shēnghuó
ràng wǒ hǎohǎo chuǎimó shìjiè
shàng zuì gūdān de juésè
---
qìngzhù jìmò
zhōngyú tuīfān wǒ de mèng
(Eric) ràng wǒ dúzì xiǎngshòu
shīqù ni zhè yīkè
qìngzhù jìmò
zhèngshì zhù jìn wǒ shēnghuó
(Luhan) ràng wǒ hǎohǎo chuǎimó
shìjiè shàng zuì gūdān de juésè
Music end

"That was great geges." Cheng Xiao applauded from behind. She was already out of her movie costume and back to her SOPA High uniform.

"What's up little squirt how are you enjoying highschool?" Asked Alex.

"It's been great Yutian-ge! I never this school would be so big. I gotten lost so many times during the first week!" The young counted.

"The school is a big place. That's how I felt when I first got in to SOPA, but over time you get used to the layout. The hardest part really is going through the long stairs at the entrance." Eric chuckled.

"You're so lucky you get to graduate. You don't have to study a lot. I still have to do cram study when I get back!" Xiao complained.

"You should hit up brainiac over there he might help." Tao laughed.

"Whatever Tao-ge let's just go back." Eric rolled his eyes as the boys and girl returned to Korea.