Relationships with EXO

Eric x Xiumin
(Agreeable friendship, supportive)

Despite being almost five years, Xiumin soft and gentle personality makes it easy to approach. A bit uptight at times, but unlike his brother, Eric appreciates his proactive personality. He also commends his oldest hyung for improving his vocal range.

Eric x Luhan
(Soulmates, platonic)

Since becoming a trainee Luhan has been his main friend and for good reasons. Luhan is kind and is generally a humble person. Always intrigued in learning about the world. Luhan has this childish innocence that Eric adores. Luhan is also attentive for his emotional needs and is the person Eric can lean shoulders with. He made a promise to take Luhan to Taiwan in the future.

Eric x Suho

(The respectable parent, father-son)

Of all the seniors Eric admires it has to Suho. Polite and levelheaded, Suho makes sure Eric gets the attention he needs. Suho has helped Eric a lot in learning Korean. To him Suho is the gateway to learning Korean culture.

Eric x Lay
(Caring big brother, mentorship)

Lay being EXO-M's leader means caring the youngest. Because Eric debuted at sixteen years, Lay is extra attentive to his needs. He provides snacks and studying tools to help Eric get through highschool. Lay being the talented dancer has made Eric idolize him a lot. He likes how Lay leads his group from teaching the Korean line Chinese and keeping Tao and Alex in check.

Eric x Baekhyun
(Vocal duo, mutual admiration)

Eric Chou admires Baekhyun for his sheer vocal talent and enjoys spending time with him. His outgoing sometimes mischievous persona makes Eric gravitate towards him. Both share a close friendship.

Eric x Chanyeol

(Distant yet close)

The crazy hyung that Eric deals with. Chanyeol is known for his pranks especially towards Kyungsoo. Sometimes Chanyeol likes to tease on him for his age. Eric does admire his gentle vocal though Chanyeol gets embarrassed to sing.

Eric x Chen

(Affectionate brother)

Like Luhan goes to Eric for affection, Eric does the same for Chen. Even though Chen can be hyper at times, he always brightens his day with his antics. Eric has been helping him learn Mandarin and has been educating him on Chinese culture.

Eric x D.O
(Mutual admiration, understanding friendship)

A hyung that Eric hasn't fully got acquainted with. With his stoic personality Kyungsoo is an enigma though Eric understands why Kyungsoo remains silent. Unlike everyone who picks on him, Eric tries his best to make him feel comfortable.

Eric x Tao

(Chief motivator)

Eric is always fascinated by Tao's Wushu skills. He's hoping to learn some martial arts from Tao which is why Tao is his fitness coach. Because of Tao's closeness with Alex, Eric finds it hard to make time for him. He's hoping to know him a little more.

Eric x Alex
(Chou twins, close kinship)

Both being brothers, they are immediately comfortable with one another. Alex is the more outgoing while Eric is a little reserved. As such EXOls comment on their differences. Even though he is supportive, Eric can't help but feel he's living under his brother's shadow. Part of him wants to prove him that he can stand on his own. He's been pushing himself lately as a result.

Eric x Jongin
(Opposites attract, Tom and Jerry)

Jongin is the hyung Eric has trouble getting along with. While his brother loves hanging out, Eric finds him too troublesome to be around. Not only Jongin picks on him but acts aggressively at times to bother him. Jongin also has this wierd rivalry with Yixing when it comes dancing. He always likes to challenge him for some reason.

Eric X Sehun
(Class buddies)

Due to Sehun being closer in age, they both went to the same school together. Sehun has been a supportive senior helping Eric hey used to life in Korea. Now that Alex has graduated, Eric depends on Sehun to get things done. Like with Chanyeol, Sehun likes to get into trouble with his antics. Often annoying Kyungsoo or his other seniors.