" You think he hasn't been with anyone since we came here or since you left " Luke continued, he knew this was hurting me.
I noticed Jai beside me and it looked like he was about to punch the crop out of Luke.

" Listen Luke " I said walking up to his bed where he was still sitting.
" Beau makes me happy and I haven't been happy for over six months mostly because of you. I know Beau hasn't had a relationship because unlike others he would tell me and if Beau has gone to partys and done stuff then fine, he's not the only one " I saw how Luke's face fell when I told him this. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and after a moment of silence I left the room and walked in to my room where I saw Beau lying on the bed.

" Livy " He said and started to get up from the bed but I walked over to him and laid down beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and we just laid there in silence.

~~~

For the rest of the evening me and Beau just laid in bed watching movies and cuddling.
Since my room is right beside Lukes I know he heard everything we shouted at each other and I also knew that neither of us wanted to talk about what's happened when we've gone out to party and stuff like that.

" Soo... " Beau began making me snap out of my thoughts and I noticed the movie we were watching was now over.

" So what? " I chuckled and looked up at Beau and saw he was thinking of something to say.

" When is Morgan coming here? " He asked.

" She hasn't booked her ticket yet so she's hoping to get here next week " I smiled.

" Wasn't she coming the end of summer? " He asked confused. I explained everything at dinner today so all the boys know about us moving to LA and all.

" Yeh but her original plans were canceled " I explained and Beau nodded.

" You excited? "

" Ofcource, sure I don't have to leave you " I grinned making Beau smile before leaning in and connecting our lips.
The kiss got intense and I was now straddling Beau and he had a secure grip on my hips.
I pulled away for air and at the same time the door opened and Jai walked in.

" Beau mum... oh.. ehm.. sorry " Jai said awkwardly and quickly walked back out. Me and Beau started to laugh and I began to get up.

" Where are you going? " Beau asked and grabbed my wrist, brining me back on top of him.

" To change clothes, I'm not sleeping in jeans shorts " I said and Beau let go of me so I got up off the bed and walked over to the closet. I noticed Beau was watching my every move so I turned around to face him.

" Aren't you going to talk to Jai? " I chuckled.

" Nah " He said and I raised my eyebrows at him. " Okay maybe after you've changed " He said with a smirk.

" Beau" I laughed and threw the top in my hand at him.

" Okay okay " He said and got up from the bed and made his way out of the room.
I quickly changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a crop top before walking into the bathroom and taking off my makeup and putting my hair into a messy bun.
I walked back into my bedroom only to see Beau walk in wearing a pair of grey trackies and no shirt. As he made his way over to me I noticed he was talking to someone in the phone.

" Love you too " He said as he put his free hand around my waist.

" Your mom? " I asked when he hung up and he nodded.

" Now where were we? " Beau smirked, crashing his lips into mine and lifting me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed and laid me down and with my legs still wrapped around his waist and him on top of me I started laughing.

" What's so funny? " Beau chuckled.

" You're so cheesy " I smiled.

" Well I missed you and I know you like cheesy stuff " He said and rolled off me.

" So means girls or white chicks? " I asked grabbing my laptop.

" You're such a buzzkill " Beau complained. He moved closer to me and started kissing my jaw and then down my neck.

" Mean girls it is " I said pressing play on the laptop and pulling my neck away from Beau.
During the whole movie Beau kept kissing me and trying to get something started but I knew everyone was home so I wouldn't give in.

" You're killing me Liv " Beau moaned.

" You're such a dork " I laughed getting out of the bed and heading towards the door.

" Where are we going? " Beau asked making it up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

" The kitchen " I smiled and we walked downstairs to see the rest of the boys scattered around the kitchen.

" What's going on down here? " I asked taking a Dorito from the bag of Doritos in Jai hand.
I noticed Jai, James and Daniel all look at Luke who was sitting looking at his hands.

" Dude " Daniel said, slapping Luke on the shoulder making him look up at me.

" Can we talk? Alone " Luke asked and I could see in his eyes that he wanted to apologize.

"Okay " I said walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

" Cut the bullshit and get to the point I said as I sat down on the sofa and Luke sat down beside me.

" I just want to say that I'm sorry. I don't know why I got so upset I should've just been happy for you guys,I mean Beau is my brother and... I hope we're still best friends. I'm tired of messing everything up and just fighting with you and I wish I didn't make a massive deal about it, in the wrong way, and then you and me wouldn't have fought. I'm also sorry that I made you unhappy for half a tee and I truly didn't know it " Luke said but to be honest I didn't really listen to what he was saying, all I knew was that he was saying sorry and I couldn't wait for him to shut up so I could hug him.
I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him and he did the same.

" Please no more fights " I mumbled into his neck.

" I promise " Luke said and squeezed me tighter.
After a long hug we walked back into the kitchen and the boys started to applaud.

" If you guys fight one more time I swear I'm kicking you both out " Jai said making me and Luke chuckle. I
gave Jai a hug.

" You could never do that to me " I said jokingly before waking over to Beau who wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

" Let's watch a movie! " Daniel cheered excitedly and we all agreed and went into the living room.
I sat in between Jai and Beau while we watched White Chicks and we all fell asleep on the sofa during it.