Welcome - A/N

Back again with another one!!

Story Prologue:

He hides a dark past and she hides one too. While she wants to set herself free from it, he wants to hold on it tight; he needs to. His hunger to repay every ounce of pain they gave him. Her refusal for a counterattack. In any case, it's the opposites that attract. Leading their life together not exactly how they envisioned it to be, there comes a day where all their buried secrets are revealed to each other. Nothing about it was coincidental, it is fate which brought the two non-strangers together then making them fall for each other and maybe ending up with hate towards each other?

Trust me, this story will have you nail-biting with its suspense, toe-curling with its romance, heart-wrenching with its misery, guffawing with its humor and lastly soul-stirring with its emotional scenes.

So, are you in?

As the title says this is the first book of 'Bound by' series so, female lead will not be mentioned as 'Y/n' to avoid confusion in the later of the series. Also, bear that some of the characters in the story will be revealed and introduced subsequently. That way we can keep the fun alive.

English is not my first language so please bear with my errors.

I worked hard on the whole story plot myself so, i ask you to refrain from any replications of my work.

All the characters and personalities of the characters mentioned in this story are from my own imagination. This is purely a work of fiction and doesn't have any connections with the real world.

Considering that this story revolves around the dark side of the world, do look out for the mature content, drug use, foul language, inappropriate scenes and abuse. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please refrain from reading.

Leave all your suggestions and thoughts in the comments, i would love to read them!

When I see people voting on my story, it boosts my motivation. So, don't forget to vote!

For further updates do follow me and add this story to your library!

Coming soon!