28: Evil Ghost Cheat

Start from the beginning

...

"If you feel uncomfortable in the future, just tell me directly. Don't feel that you are causing me trouble. If you hide it and don't say it, if a small problem becomes a big problem, then you will really cause me trouble. Do you understand?" Ning Chong fixedly looked at You Xiaoye, waiting for his answer.

The tone was obviously commanding, but You Xiaoye didn't feel disgusted, but felt a different kind of warmth.

Under Ning Chong's gaze, You Xiaoye nodded slowly, and said obediently: "I see, sir."

After receiving the positive answer from the little evil spirit, Ning Chong responded lightly.

The little evil spirit who had just recovered from a serious illness looked cute now, but he knew that if this happened again, the "behaved" little evil spirit was very likely to repeat the same mistakes again.

He really couldn't figure out what kind of environment it was that would bring up a kind and optimistic child like You Xiaoye but with low self-esteem and fear of causing trouble to others.

Seeing that Ning Chong had finished educating You Xiaoye, Ning Xiaoxue rushed forward to claim credit: "I sent you here after you were unconscious, how is it, my big brother is doing a good job?"

You Xiaoye hurriedly thanked Ning Xiaoxue, and Ning Xiaoxue raised her tail to the sky, extremely proud.

Ling, Meow, and Xie Chong sat relatively silent for a few seconds, and You Xiaoye realized that it was getting late, so she moved from the soft sofa and floated in mid-air: "Sir, it's getting late now, Xiaoxue and I will go back first, and come to class tomorrow."

As You Xiaoye said, he was going to pull Ning Xiaoxue on the side.

Ning Xiaoxue dodged: "I'm afraid it won't work."

You Xiaoye:?

There was great doubt on the little evil spirit's face.

Ning Xiaoxue stretched out her cat paw and pointed at You Xiaoye: "Haven't you noticed that you have become fat? According to my estimation, if you squeeze the tree hole with me now, neither of us will sleep very comfortably, so when you were unconscious, Ning Chong and I had already discussed it, and you should live here in Ning Chong's place from now on."

The confusion on the little evil spirit's face turned into confusion.

Then he lowered his head to look at his belly.

Looking at his belly that seems to be getting bigger, You Xiaoye's mind recalled the scene where Ning Chong put his hand on his belly to send spiritual power to him just now. His belly seemed to be barely able to hold Mr.'s hand.

Originally, he was only enough to be pinched by Da Xie Chong with one hand, but now, he can be pinched by two hands together.

It's really grown up a lot!

You Xiaoye thought so, and couldn't wait to see his current appearance: "Sir, sir, do you have a mirror that you can lend me?"

Ning Chong pointed to the corridor extending from the living room, and You Xiaoye hurriedly floated past with heaving skirts.

Under Ning Chong's signal, a small group of dark blue flames followed him and illuminated him.

At the end of the corridor is the bathroom. You Xiaoye has never been to this area before, and she was a little cautious for a while. She looked around several times, and opened the door of the bathroom after confirming that there was nothing strange.

Xiaoyuan's hand fell on the rusted doorknob, and he twisted it hard several times before opening the door.

It seems that although the body has become bigger, the strength has not improved a bit. You Xiaoye thought unwillingly.