It's showtime

Ayla groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't move her body and saw a large tentacle wrapped around her body.

"You're awake! Thank goodness!" Ayla quickly turned her head to see Sun and Moon, along with the other glamrocks hanging in the air, caught by many tentacles as well. "Are you okay, starlight?" Her bag and computer was gone.

Ayla looked around to see that they were in a underground basement of some sorts. There was a large Vanny graffiti painted on the wall along with a bed. Must have been another one of her hideouts. There were also some computers and charging stations. Ayla spotted her bag and laptop sitting on the table. Who needed to be charged down here? Ayla struggled to break from of the wire tentacle holding her, but it started to wrap even more tighter. "Where are we?"

Then everyone heard a raspy voice answered on an old Intercom. "You may release them, my pet." One by one the tentacles released everyone and they dropped to the floor with a thud and the creature slithered away.

"You're not ready for the world yet, my sweet. But I know that one day you are going do great things. There will be many people who will look up to you. And I know that you will do what you can to help them. I will never stop believing in you. I'm not always going to be around, and I need you to continue on my work. But know this: when you feel alone and when the world grows darker around you, there will always be a light." That was her dad's recording!

Ayla groaned when she sat up and heard a door slid open. She looked up and gasped in shock and crawled away, seeing a tall purple endo skeleton rabbit limp into the room. Ayla saw he was holding her walkman in his hand. The rabbit's glowing purple eyes scanned everyone in the room until they stopped at Ayla. His metal casing was severely decayed and rotting, revealing some wires as well as organic tissue and bone melded together with the machine. One of his ears was half missing, the bottom half of the rabbit's face was a human jaw with teeth.

"Hey, are those my parts?" Bonnie frowned.

"They were but not anymore." The rabbit chuckled.

"Give it back! That's not yours!" Ayla shouted. The rabbit looked down at the walkman in his hand. "It's been so long since I've heard my old friend's voice again."

"Still it's not yours! Give it back!" Ayla shouted.

"Who are you?" Freddy asked him. The purple rabbit snapped his head to Freddy.

"You're really asking me that when it was your fault to begin with!" The rabbit snarled at him.

"I did no such thing! We have never met before." Freddy said.

"Are you sure you don't know him, Freddy? He certainly seems to know you." Chica asked him. Freddy shook his head. "N-No, I don't think-"

"William Afton." Sun and Moon quickly looked at Ayla and so did the glamrocks and the rabbit.

"Ah, that's a name I haven't heard in decades. How did you know?"

"There was an old news article of an old pizzeria. The name sounds familiar to me. But you died. How are you still alive?" Ayla asked.

"You thought that you could get rid of me, Michael, teaming up with Henry. Setting the building ablaze while I was inside along with the others. I always come back, son." Ayla blinked, looking at Afton confused. Others? Freddy said the same thing. Who were the others?

"I'm not your son." Freddy said.

"Where are the kids?" Afton turned to Ayla. "What?"

"The kids. The one's that went missing! We know that they're down here!" Ayla shouted.