I Will Put You Back Together Again

Sun stared at the flashing screen of the arcade game he was playing. He maneuvered the joystick in one hand while button mashing with the other. It was a Golden Freddy who was stacking pizza on top of each other, avoiding the marionettes, trying to knock it over, while also trying to balance it as he gathered ingredients. The music boomed in the dance arcade as DJ music man played it. Sun glanced over at the group quietly observing them. He felt his internal systems getting hotter as fans started to run faster as he saw Moon and DJ talking to each other. What were they talking about? Secrets that Moon didn't want him to know, as always.

Sun looked away from them turning his attention to Foxy and Roxy who were sitting down in a booth talking to each other. Sun could tell that the two liked each other seeing Roxy play with her tail as Foxy talked to her. Gregory was playing with Ayla's computer, while Freddy was squirming in his seat, twitching and spazzing every now and then. Bonnie was teasing him and laughing at him, telling him to go bust a move. Chica was dancing on the dance floor, dancing with Ayla. Sun's rays turned as he watched the two, mainly watching Ayla. Stars, she was beautiful. Then, Sun saw Moon approaching Ayla, dancing with her. His brother was crawling on the floor like a spider, flipping in the air, hopping from side to side on his feet. Sun saw a smile broke out on Ayla's face. Sun felt his hand growing tighter as he clenched it.

"She likes him more than you."

Snap!

Sun jumped, startled by the noise and looked down and saw the joystick in his hand, broken clean off from the game.

"Hey, Sunny." Sun turned his head and saw Ayla standing in front of him.

"A-Ayla!" He quickly hid the joystick behind his back, leaning against the arcade game. "Are you having fun!?"

He heard her humming laugh that he loved that he hadn't heard in a long time. "Yes, I am. Are you? What game are you playing?" Sun tensed up, glancing over at the screen beside him, seeing the Golden Freddy wander off to the side, running into an invisible wall, uncontrollably. "Just a stacking game. It's not working though. Completely broken, like some of the other games in here!" He quickly told her, chuckling, in a glitchy laugh.

"Yeah, that's Fazbear entertainment for you. Everything's junk." Ayla smiled. "Do you want to dance?"

Sun tensed up, growing more nervous but also excited as well. He dropped the joystick on the floor, sliding it with his foot, hiding it between the arcade games. "Y-Yes! Absolutely!" He shouted, completely overjoyed, fidgeting with his hands. Ayla took his hands, leading Sun to the dance floor to Moon and Chica. She turned around, facing him. Sun pulled Ayla closer to him, not wanting to let her go, as the two danced together. Flipping, twirling, spinning. Sun was surprised by how Ayla was graceful on her feet, like a ballerina. Sun dipped her as the two finished.

"You're not so bad on your feet, either." Ayla chuckled, looking up at him.

Gregory saw something fall out of Ayla's pocket as he flew down on the floor, landing near him. He placed Ayla's laptop on the table and hopped down, picking it up. Gregory's eyes widen as he read it seeing that it was a binary code, repeating it over and over again.

"Why was I created?"

Gregory yelped as he felt a sharp, piercing pain in his head, holding it painfully.

He was on the floor, crying, surrounded by a group of teenagers wearing masks looking like versions of the glamrocks but older and different designs. They were laughing at him and taunting at him in a menacing tone. In front of him was an older version of Freddy with a yellowish color to his fur, wearing a purple top hat and bow tie. He had to get away! Gregory tried to pull away as he was picked up, forcibly, by his arms. One wearing a purple Bonnie mask and the other one was wearing a bright red Foxy mask. Gregory tried to struggle to break free out of their grasp, but they were stronger than him.

They lifted him up and Gregory saw that he was heading dangerously close to the bear animatronic's mouth. It's mouth slowly opening and closing, clamping its jaws shut. Gregory was placed into the animatronic's mouth. The next thing, Gregory felt the same sharp sensation again. The animatronic chomped down on his frontal lobe. He heard the teenagers behind him going dead silent, followed by horrified screams. He was pried out of Freddy's mouth and was now lying on the floor. Gregory saw the teenager wearing the Foxy mask, leaning over him. He was losing a lot of blood. He didn't want to die! The dance arcade went silent as Gregory let out a blood curdling scream, holding his head.

Freddy immediately got up from his seat hearing Gregory scream, rushing over to him.

"Superstar, what's wrong?!" Freddy asked him worried, placing a hand on Gregory's shoulder. Gregory let out a terrified shriek and pushed Freddy away from him.

"Get away from me!" He cried out. Ayla, Sun and Moon, Chica, Foxy and Roxy, and Bonnie all came over.

"What's going on?" Chica asked.

"I don't know. The kid suddenly started screaming." Bonnie told them.

"Freddy, what did you do?" Foxy questioned.

"I did nothing! I swear!" Freddy replied. He turned back to Gregory, seeing the boy move away from him. His terrified eyes wildly looked around at everyone. "Gregory, it's okay. You're safe. It's me." He slowly reached out to Gregory. Gregory screamed, slapping Freddy's hand away. Freddy flinched as if it burned him. Why was Gregory acting like this? He was not an enemy. He would never hurt him.

"You're lying!" Gregory shouted. Ayla slowly approached, kneeling beside Freddy, looking at him, trying to coax him in a soothing voice to calm Gregory down.

"Gregory, it's okay. Take deep breaths. You're not in any danger." She told him.

"What do you know!? You don't know me. You're just like the rest of them! You're a killing machine! You'll hurt me or even try to kill me given the chance!" He shouted angrily at her. Ayla blinked, looking at him with a shocked and hurt expression. She bit her lip, looking down, clenching her hands into fists in her lap. She was not a murder. She was not like the animatronics made by Fazbear Entertainment that she had read about in the past. She was not like them!

"Now you're going too far, brat." Moon growled at him.

"Moony!" Sun scolded him. "He did say some hurtful things, especially to Ayla, but you can't call him that! Apologize at once!"

"I won't until he apologizes to Ayla first." Moon narrowed his eyes, glaring at Gregory.

"Gregory, calm down. Let's just all sit down and talk about this." Freddy said, moving closer to Gregory. Gregory stood up, scrambling away from him and the group.

"I can't trust any of you!" He cried out and ran away, leaving the arcade.

"Gregory!" Freddy called out to him, but Gregory was already gone.

"We need to go after him!" Ayla shouted. "Monty's still out there! It's not safe!"

Suddenly, everyone heard a loud rumble coming from the vents and holes in the wall of the arcade. The mini-DJ music mans have returned. One crawled back over to the DJ.

"They said they saw Monty leaving gator golf. He's now patrolling around in the Atrium." He informed everyone.

"That's where Gregory is now! He's going to run right into him!" Freddy shouted. He got up and ran, leaving the arcade, chasing after the boy. Bonnie and Foxy ran after him, following behind, along with Chica and Roxy.

"Let's go!" Bonnie shouted.

"Aye!"

Ayla grabbed her laptop stuffing back into her bag and ran after them. Sun immediately followed behind her. Moon turned back to DJ before leaving.

"Thanks, I owe you one." The DJ waved at him, telling him goodbye.