Never Ever Getting Rid Of Me

Sun placed Ayla back down onto the floor until the two heard footsteps coming closer.

"I think hear someone coming!" Ayla peeked around the corner and her eyes widen to see Vanessa. She quickly turned back, looking at Sun. "It's Vanessa! She can't see you out here! Hide!" She hissed, urgently. Sun looked around, slightly panicking as well.

"Where?!"

Ayla looked up and saw a vent a few feet above them. "Up there! Hide in the vents!" She pointed out.

Sun stood on his toes and stretched his arms out to the vent. It was too high and far from out of his reach. "I can't reach it!" He whispered, frustrated as he tried to jump up to it. If only there was a cable line, then he would be able pull himself up to it. Ayla started to panic more hearing the security guard approaching closer.

"Stand on my back and I'll boost you up!" She bent down on to her knees on the floor. Sun, carefully as not to hurt her, stepped onto Ayla's back. She groaned, struggling to hold him up, trying to lift him up to the vent. "You weigh a ton! Hurry, she's coming!"

"Got it!" Sun shouted as he managed to reach the vent and pulled himself inside of it. Ayla picked up her flashlight and quickly tossed it up to him.

"Vanessa!" Ayla smiled as she quickly got up, brushing herself off, seeing Vanessa coming around the corner. "Having a nice patrol? Did you find the intruder, yet?" Vanessa frowned.

"Not yet. The malls closed and now there's a kid running around here!" she said, irritated, then she narrowed her eyes at Ayla. "You haven't seen them by any chance, have you?"

"Nope! If I did, I would definitely tell you!" Ayla replied, shaking her head. "Do you need any help?"

Vanessa sighed, disappointed. She looked tired, as bags were shown underneath of her lids. "Don't bother, I've already ordered the other animatronic Glamrocks, besides Freddy, who's on lockdown until further notice, to find the brat." she told her. "Right now, I'm going to check out the Daycare and ask the Daycare attendant if he's seen them." Ayla's eyes widen a little.

"Well, don't let me keep you," she replied, nervously. "I hope that you find them!"

Suddenly, the two women heard a low rumble. Ayla tensed up as she saw Vanessa looking around. Ayla shifted her eyes up at the vent, nervously, hoping that Vanessa wouldn't find Sun, before quickly looking back at her.

"What was that?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh, that, uh, that was my stomach growling!" Ayla quickly answered. "I accidentally skipped out on dinner. I was actually going to go over to the food court to grab a bite to eat or get something from the vending machines. I haven't decided, yet."

"Go and find something to eat then check up on Freddy and make sure that he's functioning okay." Vanessa told her. "I caught him sneaking around earlier, so he should be back in his room. Make sure that he stays there."

"Yes, ma'am! Will do!" Ayla smiled then nodded and waved. "Bye now! Bye! Bye!"

"What a freak." Vanessa muttered underneath her breath and walked away.

"Is she gone?" Ayla heard Sun call out to her. She looked up and nodded. "Yeah, she's gone, but you have to go back to the Daycare. She's going there to see you!"

"But, I don't want to leave you here alone!" Sun argued. Ayla's eyes widen in surprise. Does he have some kind of separation anxiety? she noticed that he was always telling her to stay with him or following her around like a lost puppy. She wondered what caused him to act this way, a traumatic past or something? Aa saw that he was about to climb out of the vent, but she stopped him.