The Gang's Back Again

"What's the last thing that you remember back at Monty's gator golf?" Ayla asked as the three were walking in the tunnels, as they were trying to find a way out of the dumps. She had told them about was going on inside the Pizzaplex, how the virus was affecting the others, Vanny, who was after her and Gregory. Foxy was supporting Bonnie as they were walking. Bonnie was still low on power to walk fully by himself.

"When the Mega pizza plex was closed for the night, I met up with Monty like he asked me to so we could play a quick game. He didn't take losing very well as I was beating him at a couple of the holes. The next thing, I remember was being attacked by him."

"Wait a minute, that's not right." Ayla interrupted.

"But he did. Maybe I was showboating a little, but Monty did attack me. I definitely remember that. He has always been competitive, always had to be in the spotlight." Bonnie replied. "I hate to admit it, but on a few occasions I think that he was jealous of me."

"But, Monty said that YOU attacked him!" Ayla tried to explain, still confused. "He said that his defense systems activated, and he protected himself against you." Great, this is turning into he said they said scenario. Who could she trust? Ayla thought to herself, trying to process what Bonnie had told her. Even though, she just met Bonnie and Foxy, they seem alright. They hadn't tried to hurt her so far. But Monty's been nice since she's been working there aside from the bite incident and chasing after her when Vanny ordered him to do so. Ayla paused. Had he been lying to everyone this entire time, including her!?

"He attacked me." Bonnie answered. Ayla stared at him, unsure.

"Lassie, Bonnie's never lied since he was created. If he said that Monty attacked him then that's the truth." Foxy told her.

"Nothing's making any sense. Could Monty be acting this entire time?" Ayla asked.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Foxy replied.

"If what you say is true about Monty, about him always being in the spotlight...You don't think Freddy's in danger, do you?" She asked the two. Bonnie's and Foxy's eyes widened. "I mean he is the main star after all, the face of everything and the company." The two said nothing to her still stunned and in disbelief that one of their own, who they thought was their friend, would do such a thing.

"We need to get to Freddy." Bonnie told her.

Suddenly, the three heard something that was coming from behind them. "Are you lost?" Ayla's eyes widened, seeing Vanny. She laughed as she slowly began to inch closer to the three. Vanny looked over at Bonnie and Foxy. "My, my, what a surprise. You two are still here after all these years? Everyone thought that you were decommissioned."

"As you can see, we're not. And we don't plan to be. We're going to tell Freddy everything!" Bonnie shouted at her.

"Bonnie, shhh!" Ayla shushed him. "Don't tell her that. Come on, let's get out of here"

"Bonnie, can't run, lass." Foxy told her. The three heard Vanny make another evil laugh. Ayla looked over at a tall, stacked pile of garbage. She ran over to it and knocked it down, pushing some of the trash out of the way. The tower came crashing down on top of Vanny, stopping her.

"That should buy us a little time. Come on. I can see an exit up ahead." Ayla told the two. The three quickly tried to hurry as they heard Vanny screaming, hearing her clawing her way out of the pile. Ayla closed the door behind her as Foxy and Bonnie stepped inside, and locked it shut. There were sticky notes, as well bot heads, scattered everywhere, on the floor, walls, the stairs leading up to what could be a way out of this place. All with childlike drawings on them, like cake, presents, a family drawing of four: A man, a woman, two boys and a girl with red hair. Some of the notes had words like "Happy birthday, it's me, this is my home." However, one stood out that had a binary code on it. Ayla picked up, trying to understand what it meant. "Why...is...I...created?"