The Faz Gang's All Here, Sort Of?

The next morning, Ayla arrived at the Pizzaplex. She headed to Vanessa's office to find her waiting for her. Vanessa held out an uniform with the Freddy's Pizzaplex logo on it. Ayla took them from her and went into the changing rooms. She placed her bag beside her on the floor and started changing, putting her uniform on. After she was finished and placed her clothes into her locker, Ayla picked up her bag, heading out. Vanessa was standing outside as she waited for her to finish.

"Now, that that's out of the way," she said as she lead Ayla down the hallway. "I'll take you to meet the animatronics. I'm sure they'll be happy to meet you. Now, we have three rules: All animatronics must be back into there rooms before midnight to charge. Do not go down to the lower levels, you don't have clearance for that, and do not go out into the halls after midnight."

"Why can't I?" Ayla questioned.

"It's dangerous. That's all you need to know," Vanessa told her.

As the two walked into another room, Ayla saw that it was dimmed down. There were numerous of colorful neon signs, of Freddy, Roxy, Monty, and Chica everywhere, as well as their names. In the center there was a fountain of Freddy.

"I can't get over how big this place is!" Ayla exclaimed in awe taking it all in. Vanessa rolled her eyes, chuckling a little. "Yeah, so big you can hide a body in here and no one will ever even know." Ayla stopped in her tracks with wide eyes.

"What did you say?"

Vanessa ignored her, as the two stopped in front of Freddy's door and it slid open. Ayla saw Freddy standing by his mirror. His electric blue eyes watched Vanessa as her and Ayla walk in. He had on orange tint to his metallic body with a blue lightning bolt on his chest, red shoulder paddings, spiked bracelets, light blue face paint, a red earring on his left ear, wearing his signature black top hat and bow tie. In his room there was a neon sign with his name. There were some pizza boxes here and there as well as some toys and plushies of him and the others. Pictures of him and the others were hanging on the walls and also there were some children drawings as well, that they gave to him. A large round table and couch that had a giant Freddy plush and black bow tie pillow sitting on it.

"Freddy!" Vanessa greeted him. Freddy walked over to the two and waved. Ayla stared in awe by how tall he was. He practically towered over the two girls.

"Hello, Vanessa. Who is this?" Freddy asked her then turned to Ayla.

"This is Ayla, she is going to everyone's mechanic and help fix up the place." Vanessa explained to him. Freddy looked back at her then back to Ayla, focusing his eyes on her. A beam of light came out from his eyes

"What is he doing?" Ayla asked.

"He's scanning you into his systems." Vanessa explained.

"Ooh, he's technologically advanced, huh?" Ayla hummed, blushing a little with excitement. Suddenly, Vanessa's pager went off. "Darn it, another kid got lost on the second floor. I gotta go. Freddy, can you finish up the tour and show Ayla around?"

"I would be happy to," Freddy smiled, nodding his head. Vanessa left without a word, leaving Freddy and Ayla alone together. As Freddy turned back to look at Ayla, he was taken back by how she was intensely staring at him.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, nervously.

"You're SO big!" Ayla exclaimed, excitedly and started to quickly bombard the robot with questions. "How do your eyes work? What kind of power source to you run on? What kind of programming do you have?!"

"I don't know?" Freddy said, confused.

"Sorry, I kind of get carried away sometimes."

"It's alright, superstar," Freddy smiled, leading her outside the hall. "Come with me and I'll show you to the others."

"That's Chic's room," Freddy said as he and Ayla walked into her room. There towers and stacks of pizza boxes scattered everywhere, but mostly were in piles by the trashcan. She had neon lighting, including her name and there were photos on the wall as well. Loud music was booming as Chica was shredding on her electric guitar. She didn't even noticed when Freddy and Ayla had walked in. She had a whitish tint to her metallic body with a few stray feathers sticking out from the top of her head, wearing a pink bow, pink chest piece with shoulder guards, on her arms were green gloves, and pink and green leopard leg warmers, and green triangular earrings that resembled picks.

"Yeah, rock it, girl!" Ayla cheered, loudly. Chica stopped, startled, and turned around, hugging her guitar to her chest.

"Freddy, I didn't hear you come in," she said to him before looking down and noticing Ayla standing next to him. "Who's this?"

"Ayla, this is Chica," Freddy introduced them both. "Chica, this is Ayla. She is going to be our mechanic and help fix up the place."

"I've got pizza. Want some?" Chica asked her. Ayla nodded as she as she felt her stomach growling.

"Sure, I could use a bite."

However, Ayla was confused as she saw Chica walk over to the pile of trash and picked up and pizza box then came over to her and Freddy, opening it.

"Here you go!" Chica smiled. Ayla nearly gagged at the sight of it. It was an monstrosity. It was a toxic waste bomb. Ayla almost passed out from the foul smell that it was giving off, there were flies flying around, landing on top of it, around the edges and on some of the toppings there was mold on it, giving over a greenish-blue color. It looked like it was going to crawl out of the box at any minute.

"On second thought, I'll pass." Ayla smiled back while trying not to puke. Chica shrugged, tossing to the side, and it splattered on the glass of her window, sliding down to the floor.

"Oh well, you're always welcome to have some if you want it." She smiled. "And welcome to the family!"

"Thanks, I'll keep it in mind," Ayla smiled back and waved as she and Freddy left her room, heading towards the others.

"Over there, is Roxy's room. But, I wouldn't go in there. She's in one of her moods, right now." Freddy explained.

"Uh, huh," Ayla said, seeing the animatronic wolf, crying in front of her mirror. She had long grey flowing hair, her tail as well, wearing a red punk rock outfit with red shoulder paddings, a cropped t-shirt that exposed her stomach, with black stars on it, red shorts, several earrings on her ears, spiked belt, bracelets on her wrists and neck. The two walked passed her show window.

"Hang in there, beautiful! We've all had those days!" Ayla shouted as she and Freddy walked passed. Roxy's ears perked up, hearing her and turned her head. But, Freddy and Ayla had already left. Suddenly, Freddy stopped, nearly causing Ayla to crash into him. She peeked out from behind him to see a huge red curtain in front of them. There was loud noises coming from behind it as someone was screaming in rage and stuff behind tossed around inside. They sounded like they were in pain? Ayla blinked then looked up at Freddy. He had a sad look in his eyes.

"And lastly...that's Monty's. You've seen the pictures all around the hall to know what he looks like. But, I must warn you, do not go in there alone if you're going to fix him, have one of us nearby. It's too dangerous because he could snap into a blind rage." Ayla gulped and nodded her head.

"Why is he so angry?" she asked.

"I don't know," Freddy shook his head. "Monty's always been like that since he first came here."

Ayla stared at him for a moment then looked at the chinks and scratches on Freddy's body. She couldn't help but noticed that most of the animatronics here had a little wear and tear to them. How many years have it been since anyone even came to fix on them?

"Shall we get to work?" she asked him. Freddy looked down at her.

"Work?" he asked confused. Ayla smirked and pulled out her wielding mask, putting it on then pulled out her wrench and screw driver, twirling them.

"You and I are going to spend a little quality time together," she mused. Freddy's eyes shifted away from her, nervously, then back to her again. He backed away as she slowly began to advance upon him.

"Is this going to hurt?" he asked hesitantly.

"Maybe, a little if you move around too much," Ayla teased. "So, shall we go?"

Freddy nodded, before walking back to his room, following Ayla.