Parts And Services

Moon and Ayla stared at each other silently before they heard a loud thud.

"Freddy!" Ayla heard Gregory cried out and saw that Freddy had fallen on the floor. Moon placed her down and she ran over to him

"What's wrong?" She asked, concerned. Freddy whole body started to twitch as he struggled to talk. He saw that his systems were starting to shut down.

"I missed my hourly re-charge, my systems are failing." He replied. Ayla's eyes widened as did Gregory. "I need to get to parts and service."

"How can we get you there?" Ayla asked. "I don't have any clearance. Is there a way?"

"There's a quick way down that's in the main stage in the Atrium. Normally, after every concert, I go there. It's the only way that I know of. Entering rest mode."

"Okay, hang in there." Ayla said.

"I want to help Freddy, too!" Gregory said.

"Are you sure that you're up for it?" Ayla asked him.

"I'll do my best." Ayla turned to Moon.

"Moony, take Freddy to the stage and wait for us there." She told him. "You and Sun are the only ones who are able to carry Freddy."

"Moon! We can't leave her!" Moon heard Sun's voice answer in his head.

"I don't want to either, but we don't really have a choice here, Sun." Moon replied back to him.

He walked over and helped Freddy up back onto his feet, supporting him. Moon looked back Ayla. "Just get in and get out." Ayla nodded and Moon dragged Freddy as he walked away, heading towards the Atrium.

Ayla and Gregory stepped out of Freddy's room, and headed over to the stage lift control room. They went up the stairs and saw two doors in front of them with different designs. One had a electric guitar while the other one had a microphone, similar to the Glamrocks color.

They went through one of the doors and it slid open as they walked into the stage control room. They saw two similar doors across the room with different designs as well. There were monitors scattered all around the room as well, showing different locations of the Pizzaplex. The two stopped in front of the large screen, looking around for anything the looked like the controls for the lift. Gregory noticed a security lock like the one inside the daycare. He walked over and opened it up, revealing another security badge inside and took it out. However, he noticed that there was something else underneath the badge that looked like a disk and picked it up as well.

"There's something else in here. It looks...old." Gregory said, showing the disk to Ayla. She took the disk from him, looking it over.

"It looks like a performance disk to the stage." she explained.

Suddenly, a loud alarm went off and all of the doors closed shut, sealing Ayla and Gregory inside of the room. They were trapped. Ayla went over one of the doors, trying to pry it open but it wouldn't budge.

"Crap." she muttered under her breath. Then, the two were startled as they saw Freddy on the large screen of the monitors. Moon was also standing next to him.

"Ayla, Gregory, can you hear me? What did you two do? Something happened. I think that you fixed my signal. Thank you."

"Freddy! You scared us!" Ayla shouted.

"Sorry."

"What did you do? The alarms are going off all over the pizzaplex!" Moon shouted.

"Gregory found a disk for the stage controls. But, I guess it was rigged for the alarms to go off if anyone who was not an employee."