Going Down

SYSTEMS REBOOTING 98 percent, 99 percent...100%.

Monty groaned as he opened his eyes only to see a bright blinding light. He tried to move but he could raise his arms or his legs as they were strapped down as he was held down to parts and services chair. He was in Parts and Services. Wait, legs? Monty tried to run his last memory bank of the last thing he remembered. He fell off the catwalk and slamming into a support beam, losing his legs as he was split in two then fell onto the ground before his systems crashed. Now he was here tied down like an animal.

"You're awake. That's good. Maybe you can give us some answers." Monty's eyes immediately shot up towards the glass of the cylinder containment that he was in to see Ayla standing next to the control console, along with the rest of the Glamrocks, Gregory and the Daycare attendants Sun and Moon. Monty shifted his eyes over to Ayla, glaring at her and he struggled as he tried to break out of his restraints. She was no different than those employees and corporate higher ups that work here.

"Let me out!" He demanded.

"I'll only let you out the chair. But you're staying in there until we get some answers." Ayla told him. Monty blinked in confusion but gave a short nod and Ayla pressed the button on the console. The restraints flipped off of the gator's wrists and legs, releasing him. Monty slowly stood up, keeping his eyes on everyone else.

"You're all a bunch of cowards! Safe standing outside of this protective glass while I'm locked in here! If I could break out of here, I would rip you all to shreds!"

"Big talk for a gator who got their legs broken, again." Roxy snorted. Monty glared at Roxy who only snarled back at him.

"While I was repairing you and fixing your legs, I was searching through your data. You don't have the virus installed in you that everyone else has that made them go crazy. Why is that?" Monty didn't answer.

"Maybe we should give him a control shock?" Foxy suggested. Monty's eyes widened at that word and he growled at Foxy.

"Foxy! How could you suggest such a thing!?" Chica frowned at him.

"We're not doing that. But we will just leave him in here if he doesn't tell us what he need to know. No one will know that you're down here. Your battery will slowly drain out and you'll be decommissioned." Ayla replied. Monty's eyes widened at her words and Ayla continued. "Unless you help us and tell us what we need to know." Monty looked down avoiding her eyes.

"The virus. I was never infected with it when it first happened. Bonnie didn't attack me on his own, that was the virus' doing. He was just a test." Monty explained.

"Test?" Bonnie frowned before glaring at Monty angrily. "I never attacked you! You attacked me!"

"I'm confused as well. While I was fixing Bonnie, I didn't see any trace of the virus." Ayla said.

"It was erased." Monty explained. "Couldn't raise suspicion. While you were getting decommissioned, I was ordered to gather up your parts."

"But why did you do it?" Ayla asked.

"I was jealous. Everyone loved Bonnie, his merchandise was flying off the shelves, everyone always wanted his photos or autographs. I wanted my chance at the spotlight for once."

"So, you had Bonnie out of working condition so that you could take his place instead." Foxy narrowed his eyes at the gator. "I oughta skin your metal hide! Aye, better yet, Bonnie and I should show you what we have been through because of your selfish mind!"

"We'll be no better than him or the person who ordered Monty to do this." Bonnie said, softly. Foxy blinked at him.

"You were always the voice of reason, Bon Bon." Freddy smiled.

"Who ordered you do all of these things? Vanny?" Ayla asked Monty. Monty shook his head.

"No. They were only part of it. He is called master."

"He? Master? You're not making any sense, Monty." Freddy questioned. Ayla saw Moon shifted uncomfortably hearing his gears turning more faster, giving more silent clicks.

"Moon? Are you alright?" She asked him worried. Sun turned his head, looking at his brother, noticing his behavior as well.

"Moony?" He asked concerned.

"I've heard that name before. It was them who told me to all those bad things. The missing children-" Ayla's eyes widened more and she walked over to Moon, holding his hands.

"You know where the missing children are!? Where!?" She said shocked. "They're still alive!?"

"Why didn't you tell us before Moon!?" Sun shouted. Moon's eyes glowed red as he stared at Sun, irritated.

"I did! I tried to tell you back at the daycare!" He shouted in frustration. "But you wouldn't listen to me! You never do!"

"M-Moony, that's not true! I listen to you-" Sun sputtered.

"We're listening to you now, Moon. Where are the kids?" Ayla asked him.

"Deep. Down below the Pizzaplex. Vanny took them down there." He told them.

"I know what you are talking about." Freddy said.

"Freddy? What do you mean?" Gregory asked him.

"What the daycare attendant has said. I have very faint memories of being somewhere else other than the Mega Pizzaplex. The others down there, they are angry."

"Others?" Ayla questioned.

"Then let's go down there and get the kids and get them out!" Bonnie said.

"What do we do about him?" Roxy asked pointing to Monty. Ayla walked over to the glass container, looking at Monty.

"Listen you have a chance to do the right thing. Help us save the kids and I won't say anything to get you decommissioned." She offered.

"Nothing can stand up to him." Monty replied. "He wants you and the kid. Just turn yourselves in. No one else needs to get hurt."

"I know that you don't want to hurt anyone either. I saw brief second of it in your eyes when I was doing maintenance work on you in your room." Ayla told him. Monty stayed quiet. "If we don't do anything more kids are going to keep disappearing. The Pizzaplex could get shut down then we all lose everything."

"Alright. I'm in. But don't say that I didn't warn you." Monty answered. Suddenly, an alarm went off on Freddy as he continued to beep.

"Gregory, It is 6:00! You can leave the Pizzaplex now! You must go!" He shouted. Gregory looked at him.

"Freddy! Come with me!" He pulled on the animatronic's arm, but Freddy didn't budge. Freddy's eyes drifted down sadly. "I cannot leave. I must stay here. If I don't, my battery, it'll run out." He bent down and placed a hand on Gregory's shoulder. "But you can." Gregory shook his head.

"I'm not leaving!" Freddy blinked softly before nodding and smiled.

"Then let's finish this together."