Words Of Doubt

"Hey, Superstar." Bonnie waved at Freddy, seeing them come into Parts and Services. Freddy stared at the two at a loss of words.

"Bonnie!? F-Foxy?!" He sputtered.

"Bonnie. I don't believe it and Foxy you're here, too!" Chica replied.

"Where have you been? What happened?" Freddy asked them.

"They were in the dump, which I don't recommend going to. Foxy was looking over Bonnie all this time." Ayla said. "I need to do some repairs as well. Do you remember where they kept your parts?"

"They should be over on the shelf. Foxy's as well if they still kept them." Bonnie answered.

"That is if the company even bothered to keep them." Foxy replied. Ayla started to look around, while Sun and Moon followed behind her, helping her look for the parts. In a far corner at the back of the shelf, Ayla spotted a box covered in dust, pulling it out. She brushed away the dust on the tag and it read Bonnie's name on the label.

"Found them! And in the meantime, why don't you all recharge as well. It might take a while to fix everything, considering the robotics manual got burnt up and all." Ayla said as she carried the box over to the table, setting it down.

"What? How did that happen?!" Freddy demanded. Foxy made a sheepish smile, showing his sharp teeth.

"That was kind of my fault. I thought I could help Bonnie with it." He replied.

"I chased after him, thinking that he was stealing it, and we got into a squabble and the book got burned up in the incinerator." Ayla explained.

"I-Incinerator?!" Sun stammered. He looked like he was about to blow a circuit.

"I don't know how to feel about you getting into these death-defying situations. It's becoming a habit." Moon replied.

"We made it out okay. Nothing's damaged." Ayla told them, trying to calm Sun down.

"You'll be able to help Bonnie, right?" Foxy asked.

"Shouldn't be too hard. I did manage to glance over it a few times to have all of your circuitry and functions memorized." Ayla said. "So let's get to work. Foxy just set Bonnie over here on the table." She told him. Foxy helped Bonnie up, helping him walk over to the table and laid him down.

"I'm fine, Foxy. Go talk to Freddy." Bonnie told him. Foxy looked at him with an hesitant look on his face before he quietly walked back over to Freddy.

"How can we help?" Sun asked, while Moon stood next to him, looking at her quietly with a eager look in his eyes.

"Oh, um, grab some of the tools when I tell you when I need them." Ayla told the two. She reached into her bag and put on her metal face mask. "You can be my personal nurses!"

Ayla started to work on Bonnie, fixing his wires and replacing his casing on top of his endo. Sun and Moon handed her her tools when she instructed them when she needed them. The group watched her as she did. Freddy turned back to Foxy. "I'm glad that you're back, the pizza plex hasn't really been the same since you guys were gone."

"You don't know how much I've missed you two." Chica replied. Roxy silently watched the three.

"Yeah, sure, missed us." Foxy huffed as he looked away from Freddy and Chica, crossing his arms, minding his hook. Freddy's eyes widened a little as he turned his head confused, looking at the fox animatronic.

"Foxy, what's the matter? Is something wrong?" He asked. Foxy slowly turned his head back, looking at Freddy with an eerie gaze as he narrowed his eyes at the bear.