Lost And Found

Ayla groaned and her eyes slowly opened, waking up. She sat up, only to scream to find out that she was sitting on a pile of broken security bot bodies. She slowly climbed down carefully, but accidentally cut her leg on a sharp end from a piece of metal from a bot. Ayla winced and hissed in pain as she saw her leg started to bleed. She tore off a piece of her shirt and tied it up and bandaged it. As she did so, Ayla noticed that her fazwatch was missing.

She had no way to call out to Freddy, Sun or Moon. She figured that Sun was probably having an nervous breakdown right at this moment. Moon was probably worried sick as well. She needed to get back to them. She remembered that she left her laptop and flash drive back after she had fallen. She felt naked without her tech. Ayla reached to grab the strap on her bag, only to notice that it was missing as well. Her eyes widened as she wildly looked around for it. She needed her walkman to hear her father's voice and listen to some music to calm down her climbing nerves that were steadily rising. She pushed and moved some of the bots while looking for it.

As she did, Ayla flinched as she heard multiple bots calling out all around her, repeatedly. "Help us. Help us. Help us."

There was no way she could help them. They were broken beyond repair. The only good thing for the bots were for their batteries to completely drain out. Ayla sighed as she continued to look around for her bag. Nothing. She needed to find it! Where was it?!

Suddenly, Ayla stopped when she heard someone. It sounded like they were singing a little tune?

"Dum Dum Diddly-Dum Dum Dum"

Slowly, Ayla crept around the pile of robot parts to find that it was a person. She couldn't really see who it was. They were wearing a grey cloak as it covered their entire body. As Ayla got closer, she noticed that they had her bag and was rooting around in it, pulling out her items and tossing them away, losing interest. Ayla almost screamed as she saw them toss away her walkman and she quickly caught it just in time before it fell on the ground. She looked up, getting ready to yell at them, but stopped when she saw them pull out her robot manual to the animatronics. They stopped singing as they looked at it and started to flip through it.

"Hey, I need that. That doesn't belong to you!" Ayla shouted. Ayla saw them tense up when they heard her. She saw a flash of red fur and round gold earring on their right ear as they slowly turned their head, glancing at her for a short second before they quickly ran off. Ayla's eyes widen a little, recognizing them.

"Foxy?" She called out to him in a soft voice almost like a whisper. She saw Foxy stop before he continued to run. He still had her manual! Ayla quickly grab her scattered tools and mask and tapes, shoving them back into her bag, along with her walkman. Ayla sighed in relief as she saw that Bonnie's chip was still inside her bag. Then she chased after Foxy.

"Wait, I need that book!" She shouted at the animatronic to get him to stop. Foxy ignored her as he continued to run, hopping over a pipe. Ayla cringed in disgust seeing the dirty sewage water as well as rats running along the side. She climbed over it, while trying to avoid the water, chasing after Foxy. She saw the animatronic quickly make a sharp turn around a corner and followed after him.

"Stop!"

Foxy quickly went around another corner. Ayla was right behind him. She leaped out and tackled the animatronic, grabbing onto his cloak and knocking Foxy off of his feet and the two rolled on the ground. Foxy shoved her away from him.

"Get off of me!" He growled.

"Not until you give me back my book!" Ayla shouted back at him. "I need it to help Freddy fix the others! They're not themselves!"