The Dark Side Of The Sun And Moon

Ayla looked and noticed that some of the kids were staring at her and sun, but mostly at her. Ayla knew what kind if was, as it made her even more nervous. The silently judgmental silent stare. Some snickered and laughed quietly to themselves, the others continued on playing. Ayla looked back up at Sun to see him staring at her. Was he scanning her?

"Ayla! Is that your name?!" Yep, he was. Sun smiled as he helped Ayla up off the foam floor. "That's the most beautiful name that I've ever heard!"

"Yeah, my dad gave it to me," Ayla blushed. "I'm the new mechanic for you guys. I'm going to help fix you and this place up."

"That's wonderful!" Sun said, ecstatic. "I've been telling management for that's very reason but they always ignored me." Ayla looked around And noticed the kids running around wildly, playing tag, hide 'n seek, marco polo in the ball pits, and some were climbing on top of the play arena, dangerously. The security at the desk paid no attention as they sat in their chairs looking at the monitors, mostly playing games or watching Utube. Does he really have to watch all of these kids by himself!? How has he not overloaded with stress by now?!

"By the look of things you could use some help around here," Ayla asked, concerned. "Do you need some?"

Sun stared at her surprised for a moment before nodding. No one has ever asked to help him before, which made him even more excited to play with Ayla. Usually, the employees of the guards would ignore him or raise their voices at him. "Yes, you can! I'd love to have some help!" Sun beamed. "I only have one important rule, keep the lights on, on, ON!"

"Why is that?" Ayla questioned.

"Because it's always fun when the lights are on!" Sun said, happily. However from the tone of his voice box, Ayla noticed that it sounded off. Was he nervous or scared? What did he have to be scared of? The dark?

"I've noticed a statue on the way down here of you, but there was one of a moon as well. Where's he?" Ayla asked him.

Sun made a nervous laugh. "He's not working at the moment."

"Well, then I need to see him, so I can fix him," Ayla hummed in thought before noticing a light switch on the wall near the security desk and started to walk of to it. "Does he appear when the lights go off? I'll turn them off and have him come out."

"NO! DON'T!" A hand shot out and grabbed hers, stopping Ayla from going any further. Kids stopped what they were doing hearing him shout, before continuing to go back to playing with what they were doing. Ayla turned around surprised to see that it was Sun. Sun immediately released her hand, embarrassed from his outburst.

"Whatever you do, do not do that," Sun warned her, his voice starting to shake. "Not safe, not safe." Ayla stared at the animatronic with an soft look. The poor thing, he was terrified. He looked tormented, actually. Maybe, it was best to drop the subject for now. She hated seeing him like this. Ayla turned around and grabbed Sun's hands, holding them.

"Okay, I'll leave it alone," She smiled, warmly. "Let's go play with the kids." Sun stared at her eyes widening a little, in shock, before beaming and quickly nodding his head.

For a couple of hours, the two played with the children. They played with glitter glue and googly eyes making silly drawings and cut outs with them. Before she left, Sun gave Ayla a piece of his sundrop candy. She plopped it into her mouth, feeling it melt inside. It tasted like an orange. She smiled and thanked him.

"Needed the energy." She told him. Ayla waved goodbye to him and Sun waved back, and closed the door behind her.

As she walked away, heading towards Chica's room. Alya was happily typing into here fazwatch as she did.

Entry log 1: Day one on the job, I met him today. He was everything that I've imagined that he would be. Him and the Glamrocks really made me feel at home here. I can't wait to see Sunny, tomorrow! I can't wait to fix him up! After I'm done fixing up Chica, it's back to the old abandoned broom closet for me! Hopefully, no one will notice. it's not a warm bed, but it's better than sleeping out in the cold streets. I better stop typing before this gets to long. Goodnight!

It was later in the afternoon, when the parents came to pick up their kids. One by one, they left until the Daycare was completely empty. It was so quiet and isolated. Sun bent down and stacked the last of the tin drums on top of each other before heading back over to his room. He used a grabbed a hook with a rope tied to it and hooked it onto his back pulling himself up onto the balcony then unhooked himself from it. The lights from the daycare went off.

However, as he stepped into his room, Sun was prepared as he had his own light installments hanging from the ceiling above. The room was a complete disaster, a total mess. Sun never had the time to clean it as he was busy managing with the kids. He didn't have the energy. Surprising, coming from him.

There were cobwebs hanging from the ceiling. Toys that he had borrowed or found in the play area that were left behind. Drawings that he had drew of the Glamrocks or what he had kept from kids who accidentally left it behind. Speaking of which, Sun taped up Ayla's drawing on the wall and stepped back admiring it. It was almost as if she purposely left it just for him.

There were plushies of the Glamrocks scattered about, a small play house. But, there were claw marks on the side of it. One of Moony's outburst, that Sun like to call it. As well as the two damaged and broken sentry bots that were ripped apart and slashed to shreds. When he had time, Sun would use search through the bots to figure what was wrong with him but, he never found an answer.

Sun walked over and grabbed a piece of paper and some crayons and started to draw as he laid down on the floor in his stomach, legs swinging happily in the air as he hummed. As he continued drawing, Sun couldn't get Ayla out of his mind. He disappointed to see that she had to leave. He wanted to play with her more! He pouted and huffed himself.

However, Ayla had promised him that she would come by to see him tomorrow, which made him excited. Mostly, his demeanor would frighten some of the children. But, Ayla...Ayla was different. She was so pretty and she even called him cutie too! Sun smiled even wider and felt the inside of his body warming up, growing hotter and hotter. Oh dear, was his circuits having an overload?! Sun really did not want to go back down to parts and services, the last time he went, when he had an malfunction, he and Moony wasn't the same. There were times that he missed his twin, but there were times when he didn't.

As always, HE had to ruin it. Sun heard a dark chuckle in his head, coming from his brother. It was as Sun had feared, Moon had witnessed, of him playing together with Ayla the entire time.

"She certainly was something alright," His scratchy distorted voice said. Sun was imagining that he had a widow Trina on his face. "I can't wait to have my turn with her."

"You can forget about it, because I'm never letting you out." Sun murmured to himself. He received a dark laugh from Moon.

"One day, you are going to slip up and when you do," Moon foods him. "I am going to enjoy having fun with your new little playmate. I wonder how she will scream, seeing the fearful look in her eyes when she sees a monster. You."

"I won't let you hurt her," Sun warned him. "I'm warning you, stay away from her!"

"What are you going to do? Nothing. There's nothing that you can do to stop me. I'm apart of you and your apart of me and that's never going to change."

"I'm nothing like you." Sun growled as held his head, roughly grabbing the foam rays with his hands. His head was hurting so bad as he felt Moon trying to take over as he tried to fight him off.

"Stop!" Sun screamed, painfully.

As always, it ends up with him with the doll house, alone.