Things That Go Bump In The Night

As Ayla rounded around the corner, her face was met with the map bot's as it held out the map to her. She let out a startled scream, which made Gregory and Moon, jump, startled as well.

"What happened?!" She heard Gregory call out to her.

"It's a map bot. It's been following me ever since." She said. Ayla frowned looking at the bot, who was still waving and pressing the map in front of her face. She shoved it away with her hand.

"You again! How did you even get down here?! No! I don't want your stupid map. Now, go away!" She hissed. Ayla started to walk away when she heard the bot trailing behind her, following her. "Shoo!"

"Free map! Free map!" The map bot repeated continuously as it followed behind her. Ayla quickly began to pick up her pace, while the map bot continued to follow her. She reached the sliding door and lifted it up and quickly slammed down behind her. The map bot stopped in front of the door before it turned around and wheeled away, defeated. Ayla squinted her eyes in the darkness as she looked around to see where she was at. It looked like a simulation basement of some sorts after the animatronics were created.

"Okay, doesn't seem so bad. Little dark." She turned the flashlight on and shined it around as she continued to head deeper into the warehouse. There were posters of Moon scattered all over as she continued further down the hallway. Ayla saw there were some strange doors that were locked but had pictures of animatronics but just their endoskeletons with kids. It showed step by steps of different tasks that each animatronic was designed to do and what not to do. It was almost like a daycare for robots. Ayla's eyes widened a little. Daycare? Like Sun and Moon's daycare. They came from this place!

Suddenly, Ayla noticed the flashlight started to flicker in and out as it started to go out. She groaned and started to shake it trying to get it to come back on.

"Great, leave it to Fazbear entertainment to make such cheap junk!" she smacked the flashlight with her hand. "Come on."

While she continued to try and get the flashlight to come back on, something else was lurking within the darkness. A pair of red glowing eyes was watching her silently, slowly inching closer and closer. Ayla managed to get the flashlight to come back on again and shined it in front of her, only to let out a scream.

Standing in front of her, that was not there before, was an endoskeleton. It was frozen in place, in an lunge position about to attack. Ayla stared back and slowly reached her hand out and waved her hand in front of the endo's face. No reaction. Ayla stared in confusion and disbelief. She didn't have time for this. She needed to keep moving. Ayla kept her eyes on the endo as she slowly crept around it, not getting too close. The endo didn't react at all as it still stood frozen in place.

As Ayla managed to put in a few feet away from the endo, she noticed a vent ahead. She turned around and headed towards it, only to hear footsteps following behind her as she did. She quickly turned around to see that the endo had moved. Ayla quickly ran, heading straight towards the vent as the endo chased after her. She crawled inside and looked behind her to see the endo's legs standing outside. It looked like it was searching around for her before Ayla heard it's footsteps retreating as it went away.

Ayla sighed and continued ahead, crawling through the vents. About halfway through, she stopped when she heard a sound that sounded like multiple footsteps, coming directly towards her. She turned around to see a small DJ music man behind her. Ayla squealed

"Hey there, little guy. Where'd you come from?"

The mini spider narrowed it's beady eyes at her before it raised it's cymbals that it was holding and slammed them together, sending out an alarm. She saw several more coming. Ayla's eyes widened and she quickly crawled down the vent as the spiders chased after her. Up ahead, she saw another opening and hopped out of the vent. Ayla landed on her feet and turned around to see the spiders had stopped pursuing her.