Two Heads Are Better Than One

Moon and Ayla met up with Gregory and Ayla used the security key to unlock the door to Parts and Services. As they stepped inside, the three saw Vanessa talking to Freddy who was contained inside of a giant glass cylinder cell, strapped into a chair. They quietly hid as they crouched down, looking through the glass window into the other room, seeing that the security guard hadn't noticed them yet.

"It's Vanessa!" Ayla whispered.

"Why do they have Freddy trapped inside of that giant tube?" Gregory asked, worried.

"Shh, I can't quite make it out but she's talking to Freddy about something." Ayla said. The three listened in on Vanessa's conversation with Freddy.

"I found him earlier and locked him up in lost and found." Vanessa said to Freddy.

"That is great news. He can be returned to his parents." Freddy replied.

"He can't. Turns out there's no record of him."

Ayla's eyes widen and she looked down at Gregory. "You don't have any parents? Anyone?"

"No." Gregory shook his head as he answered. Ayla looked at Moon, who was just as confused as she was. There was no records of him? No birth certificates, or social security, anything? Why? Something didn't add up. The three quietly listened in back on the conversation.

"How unfortunate. If you re-attach my head, I will go look from him now." Freddy suggested.

"His name is Gregory. You know how I know that? His Fazwatch kept repeating it in your voice. "Gregory? Are you there? Gregory?" Vanessa pointed out in a accusatory tone of voice to him.

"Vanessa, all of the Fazwatches sound like me. It is the default voice option." Freddy told her. Vanessa narrowed her eyes at him. "I know that Ayla has been acting very strangely as well since that brat first showed up. Is she in any way involved as well?"

"No. We only met in my room for a routine check, like you told her to do. I am telling you the truth." Freddy insisted, nervously.

"If you're part of this, you're scrap. Monty will run the shows until Parts and Service can slap your casing on a new endo. Hang out here for a while. I gotta find that kid." Vanessa said. She walked away heading up the stairs, leaving Freddy still trapped and strapped inside of the cylinder tube.

"Vanessa, do not leave me here like this!" Freddy shouted at her as she left. Vanessa went through Roxy's door, which lead up to her room. Gregory quickly opened the door and ran inside, as did Ayla and Moon.

"Gregory! I am so glad you are here and alive!" Freddy said in relief. Gregory ran up to the glass tube and tried to get it to open but it was sealed shut.

"Freddy!" Gregory exclaimed, happy, but worried as well to see Freddy in the state that he was in. The animatronic's head was detached from his body as it was suspended in the air by a pair of mechanical arms. Ayla walked over to the cylinder while Moon stayed back a few feet, quietly staring at it with an uncomfortable look in his eyes.

"Let's get you out of there." Ayla walked over to a control panel and pressed a button on it, turning it on. The screen lit up, showing that a power upgrade was in progress. She and Gregory jumped as they heard the door in front of them hissed open as it slowly began to slide up.

"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desired procedure." The machine replied as it started up. Ayla pressed the power upgrade button. "Please enter the protective cylinder to continue."

Gregory immediately ran inside, running up to Freddy. "What did they do to you?"

"Routine maintenance. I am functioning much more better...now. Grammar function error. Perhaps, I am not at peak performance." Freddy explained. "Could you re-attach my head?"