Pizza Time

"Let's go get the mystery mix and help Chica."

Ayla, Moon, and Gregory left Parts and Services after Moon and Sun were fully charged and followed after Freddy. They rode the elevator up to find the animatronic waiting just outside of Roxy's room, standing by the door. The five heard Roxy crying in her room as they stood on the other side of the closed door to her charging room.

"Roxy's out there!" Gregory exclaimed.

Ayla slowly walked over to the door and it slid open. She peeked inside, seeing the wolf animatronic crying by her desk in front of her mirror. She could jump her now and insert the flash drive into Roxy loading the retro-virus into her. As Ayla carefully stepped out, she paused when she also noticed Vanessa, as well as Monty, Chica and some of the security bots just outside the window to Roxy's room. Roxy's ears perked up and started sniffing around.

"Who's there?! I can smell you..." she growled. Ayla quickly pulled away, sliding the door back down.

"Vanessa, Monty and Chica are outside of her room, as well as several bots. We'll be caught if we cause to much noise. Gregory, you and Freddy go together and sneak past her. Just try to avoid them." Ayla said as she explained to them. "Moon and Sun and I will take the lift back up to the Atrium. We'll try to get the mix just meet us right back at the kitchen."

"Okay, we'll meet you there, Ayla." Freddy said. Gregory climbed into Freddy's chest compartment. Freddy closed it and walked into Roxy's room. Roxy's head quickly snapped towards the door and saw Freddy walked in.

"Freddy, get out of my room!" she shouted, angrily.

"I'm going, I'm going." Freddy said to her. He walked sideways as he slid his feet, heading towards the door, while also keeping his eyes on her. Roxy narrowed her eyes, staring back at him, suspiciously, noticing his strange behavior.

"Hold it. Why are you walking like that?" She questioned. Freddy froze just halfway out the door.

"Uh, must be a malfunction. I was just on my way to Parts and Services to get it fixed." Freddy said, nervously.

Roxy frowned. "But, weren't you just there? A way there was through my door, which you just came out of."

"She's on to us!" Gregory shouted. Freddy's eyes widen as he covered his chest plate with his hand, protectively. Roxy's eyes widen, hearing the boy's muffled voice inside of Freddy. She growled as she stared back at the animatronic, angrily, slowly advancing towards him.

"I knew it! You were hiding the kid all along!" She hissed.

"Roxy, I can explain." Freddy said as he tried to calm her down. He slowly backed away from her as he walked out of her room, now outside of Rockstar Row.

"What's going on over there?!" Vanessa called out. Freddy's eyes widen a little as he saw the security guard, Monty, and Chica, walking over.

"It's Freddy! He's got the kid!" Roxy shouted.

"Freddy! Run!" Gregory shouted urgently. Freddy immediately ran, heading towards the sliding door on the left on the far side of the hallway. Monty, Chica, and Roxy were right on his heels as they chased after him. Vanessa frowned, standing where she was.

How did he escape from the chamber? She didn't believe that a child would be able to do so, but she wouldn't put it past him. The brat had been able to sneak away for her and the robots. But, to be able to operate the controls, only an experienced person who knew how to operate it would be able to do so. Only her and the workers who worked in Parts and Services knew how to do so. So, who else would be able to...?

"Ayla..." Vanessa murmured under her breath.

Just outside of the Atrium, Ayla, Sun and Moon took the elevator up to Bonnie Bowl. The stepped out and walked further in, opening the sliding doors. Ayla stared in amazement by how large the room was. There was a ice cream and pizza parlor, a video game room on the east side of the room. In the center, there was a giant bowling alley. However, there were several security bots, patrolling the area as well. The three carefully walked around them, getting out of their line of sights. Ayla walked over towards the bowling alley.