Superstar

Now entering Safe Mode...

Freddy blinked his eyes as they adjusted to the bright lights, waking up. He was confused to see that he was back in his room.

"Showtime already? I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." He murmured to himself out loud.

The last thing he remembered was he was on stage with Chica, Monty, and Roxy, performing their band opening song. They were surprised and in awe seeing what Ayla had done to the stage. Sections of it, were able to lift them up to be able to hover over the crowd, the multicolored lights followed them everywhere in sync to the beats of the music. They were surprised that she did all of this in one day, when normally it would take a few or even weeks to reconfigure everything.

Just as Freddy was about to sing his solo, he noticed that there was something strange happening with his system. His eyes moved on their own searching through the crowd until they locked on the target. A child? The more he tried to remember what happened as he scanned through his files, nothing came up. It was wiped clean.

"Shh! Will you shut up?" He heard a small voice call out.

Freddy's eyes widen as he looked around the room. "Who said that?!" But, there was no one there.

"I did! I'm down here!" Freddy heard the voice talking to him again.

"Down where?" He asked, looking around once more. "I still do not see you." Was his system malfunctioning again? No, he can sense that there was someone in the room with him.

"Okay listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."

"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for over sized birthday cakes and pinatas! It is not a safe play area!" The hatch from Freddy's chest opened up and something small landed on the floor with a thud. Freddy looked down and saw that it was a boy. He had short messy brown hair and eyes, light fan skin, a rounded face, there a small band aid on his right cheek and left knee, wearing a blue shirt with two white stripes going horizontally across, tan cargo shorts, white socks and red and cyan colored sneakers. Freddy noticed that the child looked a little skinny for his age. He bent down to the child's level to get a closer look at his face. The boy froze as Freddy scanned him with his eyes.

"There you are. Scanning complete. How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?" Freddy asked.

"I-I'm Gregory." The child said, hesitantly. Freddy stared at him, silently thinking. This boy looks so scared and timid. Freddy felt an uneasy feeling for a split second when his vision became distorted, revealing a small crying boy surrounded by numerous plushies and toys that Freddy saw that they were of him and his friends. He blinked and saw Gregory staring back up at him, worried.

"I-Is everything okay? You sort of spaced out there for a minute?" Gregory asked. Freddy shook his head, shaking off the image that he saw.

"Gregory. I will notify the main office. Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network." Freddy frowned. The systems were down?

"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me." Gregory explained.

"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?" Freddy asked him, confused.

"Shh! I hear footsteps." Gregory panicked, as the two heard footsteps walking outside. The hall was completely dark, making it harder to see who was coming, aside from the neon lights that lighted up the hallway a little. Gregory and Freddy peeked out as they hid behind the curtain, seeing a light from a flashlight coming closer. Freddy saw that it was Vanessa, when she she's walked past his room, patrolling.