Rises The Moon

Gregory swam in the balls of the pits, trying to get the other side to get out. Gregory stopped when he heard someone laughing from above. He looked up and saw an Sun animatronic came twirling out from the balcony.

"Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!" The Sun chuckled joyfully and leaped off from the balcony dived down into the ball pit. Gregory's eyes widened, scared. Great, now it's in here with him! He had to get out. Carefully and trying to be quiet, Gregory slowly moved through the balls until he was almost at the end.

As he was about to climb out, Gregory screamed as he saw the Sun animatronic popped out from the balls, grabbing him, lifting him up.

"HELLO, NEW FRIEND! YOU SURE ARE UP LATE! WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS? ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY?!" Sun exclaimed, excitedly. Gregory stared back in fear at the Sun's face, seeing his permanent creepy smile. The animatronic gently plopped the small boy down onto the foam mat, near a stack of tin drums. Gregory fell back and tried to crawl away from Sun but, he picked him up putting back next to the drums.

"We can stay up late, do finger painting, and tell stories, drink fizzy fazz until our heads EXPLODE! But, there's only one rule: Keep the lights on, ON,...on!" Sun said eerily as if it was a warning. Gregory turned his head away but Sun followed his every movement, where ever he looked. Then Gregory noticed the security desk not too far off from them. He can grab the badge and get out of here! Gregory tried to get up to get away from Sun. But, Sun grabbed the boy's wrist, firmly, but not too hard, keeping him in place.

"Hey, hey, are ya having fun yet, are ya?!" Sun asked, excitedly. "We can play hide and seek! Do you want to play?!"

"Get away from me!" Gregory shouted and kicked the drums next to them, knocking them over. Sun's eyes widened in horror at the scattered drums on the floor. Messy, messy, disorderly, it was chaos! Sun released the boy and bent down and started to pick them up.

"No, No, No! What a mess! Which one's the bottom? Where's the top?" Sun cried out, then started stacking them back. "Clean up, clean up!"

Wasting not a minute, Gregory quickly ran away from Sun while he was distracted. As Sun was finished stacking the drums, he began to panic as he didn't see Gregory anywhere.

"A-Are we playing hide and seek? Okay, I'll count!" Sun covered his face and quietly began counting with slow ticking noises as he did. Gregory peeked out from the play structure not too far off, seeing him do so. What a strange robot? Gregory turned his head back to the security desk just a few feet from him. He faced out from his hiding spot, charging directly at it. Sun looked up peeking through his fingers, seeing Gregory heading towards the desk.

"N-New friend! That area is off limits, you're going to get us both in trouble!" He stammered nervously and quickly skipped over trying to stop the boy. However, Gregory had made it behind the desk, out of the animatronic's reach. Sun began to grow even more nervous now. His eyes drifted over towards the light switch on the wall, near the flashlight charging station, before turning back towards Gregory.

"D-Do you like puppet shows? I got glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue?! G-Googly eyes?" He asked, hoping to persuade the boy out. Gregory saw a security case, that looked like Freddy with a security badge inside. Maybe, he can this to get to get out of here!

Gregory opened the security case and took the badge "Got it!" He smiled.

Suddenly, the lights in the Daycare went out. Sun froze and his eyes widened fearfully. He had left Ayla's flashlight back in his room. It was too late for him to run back and grab it now. Sun heard Moon's raspy glitch chuckle, feeling him starting to take over. Sun hopped onto the desk, startling Gregory by how close he was.