01: Evil Ghost Xiaoye

The long street in the middle of the night is empty and deserted, only the withered and fallen leaves are wet by the rain, and they are heavily flattened on the road.

Under the dim street lamps, the fine raindrops are continuous.

You Xiaoye curled up her small body, trying to resist the coldness brought by the rain.

Today is the first day that he has not inhaled fear or other negative human emotions. He is so weak that he can't get any better. His body, which was originally 1.75 meters, has shrunk to only the size of a water glass. The small one is floating low in the air. Occasionally, a gust of stronger wind can make him stagger.

What is even more bizarre is You Xiaoye's current appearance.

He turned into a jelly-like little evil spirit. Its appearance is a bit similar to a jellyfish without tentacles but with two round, short hands. The transparent white skirt can adjust the speed and direction of the ups and downs according to the wind direction and You Xiaoye's own mood. There are three small black holes on the transparent white body, which are the eyes and mouth of the little ghost.

Out of curiosity, You Xiaoye ruaed herself and felt the touch.

I have to say that he feels very comfortable when he rua, just like the slime that young people like to play with nowadays, it is cool, smooth, elastic and very decompressive.

Another gust of wind blew by, and You Xiaoye, who was floating in the air and had no strength at all, was tottered by the wind, almost falling to the wet and hard ground.

Hunger occupied all of You Xiaoye's thoughts, his stomach was like a kiwi fruit whose pulp was scraped with a small iron spoon, throbbing intermittently, You Xiaoye rolled himself into a small transparent ball, trying to resist hunger, but it still didn't help.

The icy rain hit his already tired spiritual body like a needle prick, You Xiaoye couldn't help thinking that he was probably the worst evil spirit in the world.

The other evil spirits raised themselves fat and strong one by one, only You Xiaoye became smaller and smaller, until now she lost her human form and turned into a small spirit body.

He also tried hard, using spiritual power to transform cockroaches and put them in a girl's lunch box, waiting for the girl to panic when she found out, and she felt scared and let him eat it.

But what he didn't expect was that the cute girl with double ponytails was not afraid of a cockroach that was half the size of a palm, and she simply and neatly gave the cockroach a bite when she lifted her slipper.

The second time, You Xiaoye decided to transfer the scare target, and carefully selected an otaku, who conjured up a phantom of a beauty under the street lamp, and planned to turn the beauty into a ghost after the otaku took the bait, making the otaku terrified.

However, seeing half of the face of the beauty in front of him turned into flesh and blood with ferocious fangs flying, the otaku was just slightly taken aback, and then excitedly called Miss Sister, you are really exciting, there are still people outside hehehe.

You Xiaoye: "..."

Although he didn't know what was outside the human body, he always felt that it sounded unserious.

In this way, You Xiaoye suffered repeated defeats, and his whole spirit became weaker and weaker.

You Xiaoye has a very strong intuition, if he doesn't feel any emotions today, he will definitely die.

If he dies again this time, he will really die, his soul will be scattered, and there will be no reincarnation.

So no matter what, he must scare people successfully once today.