Chapter 103- Snow: (Y/N)'s New Technique!

Start from the beginning

"You're right!" he said, " (Y/N), take Mocha with you, and find a way to get rid of that candy! I'll hold them here for as long as I can!"

"O-Okay! I'm worried about you two, though!" She cried, and I smiled at her.

"Don't worry! Chopper's super strong! Let's go!" I said, and I saw Chopper smile at me.

As Mocha and I took our hands off the door, we saw the wood I put previously start to shatter in the middle, looking like it would snap at any moment.

"I'm counting on you guys!" Chopper called after us. As we reached the hallway Mocha pointed down previously, we heard the metal door fall off of its hinges.

Mocha wanted to turn around, but I grabbed her large hand as best I could, and looked at her, "Chopper will be alright. Trust me!"

~~~

"It's in here!" Mocha said, pointing to a large metal door that had a salmon-pink outline. We both pushed open a door and-  wow, this actually looks nice!

It had three rooms. Three large circles that are all connected. Although these are for children, they are still giant children, so they were incredibly large rooms. Each room was connected to the other two. No matter which circular room you were in, there were entrances to either of the other two rooms. The walls were covered in warm childish things, like nature, rainbows, clouds, and stars. The floor was an orange carpet with pink lines, the same as the outline on the door, making it look flannel.

We ran through the first door, and low and behold, there was an oddly large piece of candy in the middle of the room, sealed tightly by a white wrapper with orange stripes.

"That's it!" She pointed as we approached it.

"Only one?" I asked as we stopped running.

"No, it's like a big bag. There are tons of little ones inside!" She said, and I nodded, picking it up. I wrapped my arms around the candy. It was large, and my arms fit around it perfectly, but as I grabbed it, I could feel the amount of candy inside. There were pieces about the side of the small of my palm, so I had to be careful. A strong impact would make these fall everywhere.

"Alright, now we need a safe place to hide this..." I said. Mocha gasped, and I turned towards the first room, seeing a few more kids come into the room, followed by the rest. I held the container tightly to my chest.

'Chopper...'

The kids looked insane. You could barely see their iris' or their pupils, as their eyes looked completely white, and they were running towards us, squeezing through the doorway and tripping over one another to get to us.

"We've gotta go!" I said, and Mocha nodded, but I heard a familiar voice.

"Mil Fleurs. Gigantesco Mano!"

"Robin!" I gasped. She used two large hands to keep the children at bay. From under the arms, a few kids slipped through, as well as a few crewmates!

"There they are!" I heard Nami say, as she was holding a beaten-up Chopper, and in her own body.

The giant hands disappeared and I looked to Mocha, "Mocha! Run left on three!"

She seemed confused and nodded anyway. I looked back at the kids, realizing how close they are, and immediately screamed, "Three! THREE!"

She ran left, and I headed directly behind her, running with the candy close to my chest. They followed Mocha, but once they realize she doesn't have it, they'll be right on my tail.

"You can't have any! Can't you see it's bad for you?!" I heard Mocha yell at them, "I'm telling you guys, this is what's making us sick!"

I heard the footsteps stop for a second, then mentally prepared myself as the footsteps and yells got louder for Candy.