Chapter 45 - 'Badasses' Stick Together : Battle Plan

(A/N - BRO 1K READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER WHAT?!

I know 1k seems stupid to be so happy about, but less people go to my school than read my story. Y'all are amazing! I love the comments and reads and you guys make everything amazing ily all)

recap:

"I..."

"I WANT TO LIVE!"

"TAKE ME WITH YOU! TAKE ME TO SEA WITH YOU!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAMN STRAIGHT!" I cheered.

Franky was bawling his eyes out, "You guys... I love you guys, dammit!" he blubbered.

"Bringing her here was your idea! Don't cry!" I barked at him.

Suddenly, we all ogled aa the giant drawbridge that let us in, was let down.

'Talk about perfect timing...'

"Robin! (Y/N)! We're gonna rescue you for sure!"

The bridge came to a stop halfway and I cursed internally.

"Alright! Good Job! I'm gonna head over to the Gates of Justice before they get over to this side." Spanda announced nervously.

He jumped down and grabbed Nico Robin's shoulders as he yelled for someone to get me and Cutty Flam.

"Heh, those pirates are just nobodies. I've got the assassin group CP9 on my side! Nico Robin, a survivor of the island of scholars who schemed to revive the ancient weapon... Cutty Flam who inherited the blueprints... And (Y/N) (L/N), who has the money to make the weapon... I'm definitely not gonna miss this opportunity to gain big power."

He grabbed Robin's arm and started walking, but I threw my body against his, slamming into him and sending him into the wall, now standing behind Robin.

"Idiot! As if I'd ever let you touch her!" I yelled, receiving a cheer from Nami.

He stood back up and glared at me, but then at something behind me. I turned to see...

"Franky?"

He silently held up an old-looking group of papers, the top one titled 'Pluton'.

"That's..." Spanda stuttered, "Hey... don't tell me..." Franky smirked, "Those are the ancient weapon Pluton's blueprints!..."

"They're the real deal," Franky had a huge shit-eating smirk on, "Do you believe me?" He flipped a page and called for Lucci and Kaku to confirm, which they did, their eyes widening.

Franky chuckled.

"I thought it was unlikely..." Kaku started, "So you were hiding them inside your body, huh?"

"T-The real ones...?" Spanda raised his hand and walked a little past me, now shaking, "Are those the real ones?! Hand them over... hand them over to me! They are my long-sought blueprints!"

I walked over to Franky and huffed, standing next to him, "They aren't yours. They're Tom's, Iceberg's, and Franky's."

Franky was shocked by my sudden act, but smirked nonetheless.

"Nico Robin." Franky called with a stiff face.

She turned, shocked to hear her name.

"Rumors are such unreliable things, aren't they? While we were being brought to this damn place, I came to realize that you aren't the evil who's trying to misuse this weapon. How to build the weapon isn't what Water Seven's shipwrights have been inheriting for generations in the first place.