Chapter 55 - Vacation: Beginning

(A/N: Guys I'm shitting bricks right now...

I'm almost at 2k votes, and my first 7 chapters have over 1k reads.

AND THRILLER BARK WILL BE FINISHED AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I also broke my phone today.

A rollercoaster of emotions.)

Now, I didn't see where I landed when I passed out...

...But it sure as hell wasn't here!

I was being walked by Perona and two zombies to the dock where Sunny was, to see them packing up to steal our ship.

"Moria won't be mad if I leave him a little gift." Perona laughed her weird laugh as we walked into an outside hallway.

I watched as Perona and the two zombies hid behind a wall and peeked out, allowing me to peek out as well.

It...it was Oars...

... Were his feet... were his feet in the air?!

'D-Does that mean we're doing good?'

Perona sighed, turning her head towards me, causing me to close my eyes, pretending to be unconscious, "Well, whatever, I've paid my dues. I've given Moria a large enough chunk of my life. There's no way in hell I'm sticking around if I'm in danger of losing all of it!"

She and the zombies started running, and I decided to make a move.

Quietly, I pulled the little bag of salt Usopp made for us all and silently put a pinch in each hand. In one swift movement, I put one pinch of salt in each of their mouths, causing them to silently drop to the ground, dropping me in the process.

Once I landed, I forgot I was in the pretty outfit, as I laded and almost fell with the heels.

I used my assassin skills to follow Perona as I assessed my situation, remembering the injury on my arm and memorizing where Oars was so I could meet up with my crew.

I concealed my presence as Perona stopped in a familiar doorway and yelled down to the zombies filling our ship with supplies.

'So she's fleeing? Why?'

"Move it, you worthless Meatbags! We've gotta get out of here before the whole island goes down!"

"Yes Ma'am!" [All Zombies]

The zombies talked amongst themselves and ordered each other around. I heard two zombies yelling at each other and turned my attention to the main deck of the Sunny.

Two small bunny zombies were yelling at a tall, motionless man. The man in mention was as big as a bear, with the same features as one.

He had fuzzy black hair, a black and white hat, glasses that covered his eyes, and a black shirt with white pants.

He also had big hands, too. With a bible in one, his hands were covered in brownish-black gloves.

'What a weird-looking man...'

I put my guard up as the man went closer to the little bunny zombies. The zombies near them started shaking, along with both of the bunny zombies.

Perona started to walk down the long wooden stairs and I joined her... sorta...

I used a piece of wood to help me hang under the wooden bridge as I quietly went down the stairs.

"Stop right there!" A familiar voice yelled, almost bringing tears to my eyes.