Chapter 8 - Back to Merry : Attack?!

"So that's what you get when you eat the Flame Flame fruit?" Sanji muttered as we were all looking at the tornado of fire and smoke.

"I-I'm so glad we got away from that fight..." I was hiding behind Usopp, who was Gawking at the tornado that has been formed. Nami asked Luffy if that was actually his brother.

"Yep! His name's Ace!" Luffy grinned, watching the fight.

"Look," Zoro grumbled at us, "I'm not surprised you have a brother, but what's he doing here on the Grand Line?"

"I recognized the tattoo on his back..." I mumbled to Zoro, "Hey Luffy! He's a pirate isn't he?"

"HUH?! How'd you know?!" He screeched, turning to me as I laughed.

"Anyway, he bought us some time so we shouldn't waste it. Let's head back to the ship!"

"Of course Nami-swan!"

We started running and I was next to Luffy in the back of the group. I turned to see the tornado, to find it was getting bigger... 

'WAIT it's GETTING BIGGER'

"HOLY CRAP GUYS ITS GETTING BIGGER!" I screeched to the Straw Hats as everyone turned while still running and was shocked.

"Wow! I never would have thought I would run into my big brother in a place like this!" The fog and fire were now a brown fog of smoke, but it wasn't the smoke of the guy from earlier. The dark cloud was sparking bits of fire.

 'Did he win?...'

"GAH! Which way do we go!"

"Left, Usopp!" Nami screeched to him as I turned my attention forward. I pushed Zoro in the right direction so neither of them got lost. But, to my luck, Luffy grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me with him, and he went right, still watching the fight.

"Woah! Shishishi!" He gawked, still holding my collar.

"Luffy! This is the wrong way!" I screamed to him, taking his hand off my shirt, but keeping up with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in an Alley now, completely lost.

"Just great Luffy!" I hit him on the head as he whined, "We have to get to the ship so we can help Vivi! We're just taking up time we could be using to defeat Croco!"

I was looking around as Luffy was sitting on the barrel he brought. Now, I was panicking...

'What if Vivi and the others leave without us! No, they wouldn't, would they?' 

I was trying to remember where we are, but I couldn't remember anything, I hadn't been here before.

"Hey, (Y/N), where'd our crew go?" Luffy mumbled and I punched him in the gut to where he fell off the barrel.

"YOU WENT THE WRONG WAT, IDIOT! I TOLD YOU THAT!"

"HEY, DON'T PUNCH ME! I'M YOUR CAPTAIN!"

"LUFFY! I'm not even on your crew."

"You will be! Shishishi!"

I punched him again.

"Dumbass." I looked up and around, looking for even someone or something for direction, "Maybe we can get to the roof and have a look..." As I looked up I saw the silhouette of a figure with a cowboy hat. I stumbled back as Luffy looked at me funny.

"Well, I guess giving you a chance to escape was pointless." The silhouette said in a cocky tone.

"Hey! Hiya Ace!"