Late Night's News (Chap 14)

"Hey, White. Can I ask why there's a lot of cash in your bedroom?" A brown-haired girl asked, and the gaming chair turned around to face the brown-haired girl, showing a white-haired girl with a grin on her face. "Cause I robbed a bank 3 hours ago?"

The brown-haired sighed, annoyed at her friend's behaviour. "Can you just be normal at your age? You need to touch grass or something."

"Nope!" The white-haired girl's grin widened at how irritated her friend was at her action.

The brown-haired girl pinched the bridge of her nose and opened the door, getting out of the room and slamming the door with a loud noise. The white-haired girl flinched a bit but decided to continue playing on whatever the hell she wanted. (Sorry :P)

____________________________________________

The sun rises with birds chirping on the trees.

Luz finally woke up and went downstairs to make pancakes for the idiots. Hunter went down in a minute later with Vee, who's riding on top of Hunter's shoulder.

The two headed to the coach, and Hunter let Vee down. Both of them sitting down on the coach and turned on the TV. The was just about what happened late last night. One banked got robbed and shown there were seven people who were caught with permanent marker scribbles on the faces saying 'blue' and other messy scribbles on their faces. They were also bloody injures on their body too.

"Yeessh- who in the bloody hell would even do all these..." Vee said in fear of thinking about encountering the person who did it. Vee shook it off, and Hunter just stared blankly on the screen.

Vee waved their hands in front of Hunter. "Uhhh, hello? Earth to edgy boy??" Hunter finally snapped out of it and shoved Vee's hand away. "Stop that!"

"Anyways, what were you staring at?" Vee tilted their head, and Hunter just looked deep thought in his mind.

While the other 2 finally came down and sat to a separate couch. "What're you guys watchin' on the news?" Lucia asked and listened to the news.

"Just news about a bank that just got robbed late last night, and there were scribbles on the victims' faces." Vee tried to explain the situation, and Luca looked at the screen to see the news.

Someone cleared their throat out loud and shouted. "Breakfast is ready you damn shi-"