They went to the theater by Magnus bike because he wants to hug him while riding fast. Alec giggled whenever Magnus bit his earlobe hugging him from behind. He also warned several times to not make him distract but they safely came to the place. They sat on their seat. It's new film so the theater was filled with people. Magnus was bought a pop corn so he put in at center and they're eating while watching a movie.

Whenever a kiss scene come Alec and Magnus looked at each other and smiled. Because those kisses make them impatient. But when the love making scene was running in the screen they couldn't control themselves so they crashed their mouth hard. They couldn't care about who watch them or not. Alec held Magnus collar in his hand. Magnus pulled him by his neck. They wondered each others mouth passionately.

The sound voice echoed in their ears that made them more aroused. Alec sucked Magnus lower lip which is applied lip gloss. Magnus knew Alec liked strawberry flavored so he used it for purpose. He tugged Alec's upper lip between his teeth that made Alec let out a moan. When they pulled back they're breathless and laughed at the fighting scene on the screen. If they're not in the theater the would eat each other completely.

After the movie everyone started leave. It was a feel good movie. Both of them won't choose romance if they're not together. But they enjoyed it very much. Once they got outside only they noticed it is rainy. Most of the people left with their cars but malec came by Magnus bike. So Alec gave a death glare to Magnus who whistle and looked away.

"How I knew this Alec?" He asked waved his hand. Alec rolled his eyes and they're waiting in the parking lot to rain stop at some time. But it didn't look like gonna stop. Then a sudden idea came into Magnus mind so he held Alec's hand who looked at him confusingly. When Magnus started pulled Alec that man shouted. "What the fuck are you doing Magnus?" But he got it Magnus plan.

"Come on" Magnus said once he was stood up outside. Rain drops started wet his skin and dress. Alec was laughed but he couldn't stand there so he ran towards him. Both are laughed and looked into each others eyes. It speaks lot of words at the moment. Without breaking a contact Magnus moved close and put his one hand around Alec's neck and others interlocked with Alec's fingers who put his other hand on Magnus waist.

"I don't know how to dance" Alec said little loud because the rain was poured heavily. Water drops started flowing each others face. Magnus started move his body along with Alec. "Just follow my lead baby" Magnus said before held Alec's neck tightly.

Alec laughed and surprised at how his body moved by Magnus moments. He looked at the sky but couldn't see because of rain so he looked at Magnus who smiled at him while dancing. "I loved rain so much now" Magnus shouted so Alec laughed. Some people are watching them with a smile.

"You looks beautiful" Magnus said before released Alec then he pulled him fast so Alec bend down back and Magnus holding him. He was feeling happy that he couldn't express. Then he stood up straight. Again Magnus held his body and started move. They laughed while moving their body close. Every time their body got close they feel the heat of other's body. At one point Alec stopped dancing staring at Magnus who still trying to dance.

"Why did you stopped?" Magnus asked moving his hands on the rain. But he didn't expect Alec's next move. Alec pulled Magnus and bend him before presses his lips on him. Magnus was shocked and he closed his eyes because rain drops fell on his face.

Magnus held Alec's hips tight and pulled him. This kiss was tender and most passionate kiss they ever had because Alec was trying to give every emotions in that kiss. Magnus felt that so he smiled between the kiss. Alec pulled back but not stood up straight. Magnus opened his eyes trying to look into Alec's eyes who looked him like he's everything to him.

Their eyes locked and they felt the world stopped expect the rain. "I love you" Alec said in his calm and raspy voice. Magnus smiled at those words. Alec said it with so much of emotions. That made Magnus heart warmth. Alec didn't say this because of he wants Magnus to say this back but he said because he wants to make Magnus feel his love on him.

He made Magnus stood up who jumped on him by wrapping his legs around Alec and started kissed him hard. Alec smiled and held him by his thighs. People are cheered. Without breaking a kiss Alec walked towards the parking lot and put Magnus on the seat.

Magnus didn't opened his locked legs which is still around Alec's waist. Alec sat on the seat with Magnus who was sitting in front of him. Magnus hugged him while the ride in the rain. They just don't care about anything. Just they're felt each others embrace.

After came home Alec carried Magnus but he put him down on the floor once they got inside. They looked into each others eyes. They knew they couldn't control each other anymore. Because they wants to make other one feel about how they truly felt grateful to have each other. Magnus ran towards his room with Alec while both are laughing..!