Chapter 60: A lucky Omega

This time it wasn't the sunlight that woke up Tzuyu, but rather an annoying noise in the living room. She had promised herself to wake up a little later so as to recover the energies that she had consumed yesterday having been awake until midnight, but, as already mentioned before her, the noise coming from the living room did not make the Alpha close her eyes. So she narrowed her eyes and rubbed them with the back of her hand and then stood up and got ready. She put on one of her shirts this time black and after washing her face, she went downstairs so she could go into the living room to find out who it was she was making that noise.
It was Mrs. Minatozaki and Mrs. Kubo trying hard to arrange the coffee table in the living room. The simple reason was an accident: Ms. Kubo woke up earlier than normal to prepare breakfast as a thank you for yesterday's dinner, even though she and her daughter helped out, but Ms. Minatozaki woke up minutes later. Ms. Kubo, having a bit of a panic for fear of being discovered, started running out of the kitchen and catapulting herself onto the sofa. But she, without doing it on purpose, had bumped her leg against the table not only hurting herself but moving the latter's wooden legs. Now Ms. Minatozaki was trying to fix it together with a woman who was in pain near the coffee table. "Something happens?" Tzuyu asked entering the living room making the two women's eyes light up. Mrs. Minatozaki knew the Alpha was a good handyman so asking him to straighten the wooden leg of the coffee table was child's play. "Tzuyu, can you please adjust the coffee table? It's moved a bit," the woman pleaded. Tzuyu calmed down the lady by telling him that she would immediately set up the table only if she would sit down for a moment to breathe, having all the while running back and forth looking for a remedy. She then she looked around her seeing Ms. Kubo with her leg in pain. She started forming a small red bruise on her leg "Mrs. Kubo, did you hurt yourself?" Tzuyu asked as he lifted the woman's leg and placed it on her knee. The woman's eyes widened at her sudden gesture but she let the gentle, caring Alpha touch her leg. "Why don't you put some ice on it?" he asked again, gently massaging the woman's leg, making it a little more lifted thanks to the small treatment, "I'll take it, you fix the Tzuyu table" said Mrs. Minatozaki touching the Alpha's shoulder as she stood up to carry out the latter's implied order "Take also a soothing gel or cream. It eases the pain" continued the Alpha, then placing his leg on the sofa to see the state of the table. She turned it upside down and measured with her arm the height the crooked wooden leg should have been. She smacked the wooden leg with her hand and then saw if it was the same height as the others. She gave another to ensure that the wooden leg was held so that it would not fall again from a strong blow. She put it back in her place by turning it around and then patting the table to see if it was stable finally she put the remote and her hand on it seeing that it was one hundred percent stable. "Great," she whispered as she smoothed her hair. Ms. Kubo was impressed by her dexterity as Ms. Minatozaki placed ice on her leg winking at the woman still stunned from the Alpha performance. "Do you want a glass of water?" Tzuyu asked again seeing how the two were sweaty. The women said they made the Alpha happy, internally, that they were useful for something else. She took a short walk and reached the kitchen in the blink of an eye. "It's really formidable" whispered Ms. Kubo still with her eyes wide and surprised, Ms. Minatozaki couldn't help but nod contentedly by the woman's statement "Hmm... You haven't seen Alphas like that for ages" commented the Ms. She was in Sana's classic pajamas, she loved her baggy clothes that made her feel comfortable and cool, even though she didn't have to walk around in those clothes both because there was an Alpha and because she was winter. She yawned then put a hand in front of her mouth and watched as the two women were staring at her in admiration. "Already awake?" the youngest Omega asked half asleep, "Your aunt got hurt" Mrs. Minatozaki commented again making her daughter worry. Aunt Kubo raised her hands and then said with a smile "Don't worry I didn't hurt myself" she concluded making the girl relax who was already about to get alarmed by something that had already worried the Alpha. In fact after a few seconds Tzuyu returned with two glasses of water in her hands. She passed them at two and then approached Sana about her giving him a little rub on her shoulders, "Did you sleep well?" she asked a little worried about her morning sleepiness of her still not completely gone, "Yes. Just difficulty sleeping. Nayeon and Jihyo wouldn't stop talking and teasing me" she said she relaxed at the touch of the Alpha. Tzuyu nodded understanding her situation and making her walk towards the sofa so that she could take a little break "Do you want a glass of water?" she also asked the smaller Omega having immediately a cute yes from the latter. The Alpha, as if it were a matter of life and death, moved to get an extra glass of water for the Omega. "So when are you going to tell Tzuyu that he likes you? And is there something mutual?" asked Aunt Kubo having a look full of curiosity even from the mother of the undersigned in question. The girl could only blush strongly and wait for another signal from the two, almost a help "I don't know" she whispered looking from the sofa the figure of the Alpha quietly pouring the water into the plastic cup. Aunt Kubo smiled at her and then fell silent seeing how her nephew froze as she watched her Alpha come towards her. She handed her the glass and then sat next to it. "Is there anything scheduled today?" Sana asked trying to change the subject and to shift Tzuyu's attention to her face, "We decided to stay until New Years, your mother insisted so much last night when we were out" Aunt Kubo said with a smile, having in return Sana's smile who was happy to see her aunt around "Actually, your father also wanted them to stay" Mrs. Minatozaki answered honestly, "Well, then today we're going out a bit all together. We planned to go to the aquarium all together so we you will join too, if you want" said Mrs. Minatozaki after a while having a decisive 'okay' from Aunt Kubo. Tzuyu remained silent as she still smelled Sana's fresh and sweet morning caramel scent wafting through the atmosphere as if it were simple oxygen. She couldn't resist any longer, she wanted to put her head into Sana's neck and smell and suck in every speck of caramel she had that morning. She reassured her and made her relax more than normal, she had to fight with herself not to fall asleep again on the couch from the huge squirt of caramel in her nostrils. Luckily Sana shook her up a bit by telling him that she would have to prepare for everything about her as they would be leaving after lunch to go to the aquarium. Tzuyu nodded understanding mid-sentence letting himself be carried away by Sana's sweet voice and sweet scent.