Chapter 49: Undeserved guilt

The Omega had a dull look and a more than sad face, it seemed to come out of a cemetery. This was something the Alpha could neither see nor be able to hold back his heart lest he would have the brilliant idea of ​​exploding with rage for inflicting this feeling on the cute Omega. She swallowed heavily as she became aware of her face turned towards her, she was ready for a sudden question or speech, but the Omega didn't seem to want to speak. "I don't feel well" these were her words before she put herself back in Tzuyu's arms as if this gesture were completely normal. "Sana..." she only managed to pronounce her name but, although the sweet tired Omega had heard her, she hadn't even responded to that simple appeal even with a small murmur as she usually does. After that jolt of anger and anxiety she may have upset little Omega's system. She had really been a fool, how could she have thought that sweet creature could bear the strain of a firm, commanding voice, "Aren't you feeling well?" she asked again the Alpha with a more reassuring tone and that soft but at the same time serious expression. "I want to go to bed," she said again in that shy, almost inaudible little voice. The Alpha understood that it was better not to upset and upset her, she saw her small figure shaking his head in the crook of her neck and immediately guessed what sweet Omega wanted. She carefully released his hands from her hips, which he slowly lazily threw back into her lap. He took the Omega into her arms by taking her under her legs and gently bringing the Omega's hands around her own neck. The Omega, as if nothing had happened, put his nose back into the strong smell of the Alpha. This new transformation of the Omega was very cute and quite fond of her gestures. The parents' gaze immediately fell when they saw Tzuyu holding Sana in his arms, especially Mr. Minatozaki who got up from his seat and started talking in bursts while the Alpha slowly took a walk towards the main stairs "How dare you take my little girl in that position! You're not married to her. Put her down! Put her down!" she repeated the last words with more anger. Mrs. Minatozaki got up to take a picture while the little girl, Kumiko, was quietly enjoying her sweets.

Tzuyu slowly placed Sana's body on the bed and then gently spread the sheets over her almost as if she were putting a flower to sleep. "Do you feel okay now?" she asked again with a worried look, "Don't go away Tzuyu" she replied softly Sana curling up in the blankets cutely. Alpha itself could not help complying with Omega's request. Sitting near the couch lying on the floor, she waited for the Omega to close his eyes completely and take a little nap to recover from so much disturbance. "I'm a fool..." she whispered sadly. That strange serious and detached tone had suddenly disappeared without even understanding how she had done it. Longing at the absence of the Omega's eyes she stared into her lids, "How can I be selfish enough to think you could tell me your past?" she continued clutching the trousers right under her who sat on her knees in desperate pain with her head bowed and full of second thoughts, "It's my fault. Insisting is not one of the things they taught me. All of this is selfish, I shouldn't have forced you. It's my fault you find yourself in this very serious situation now... If my body were dead if I upset you so much. If you ever speak to me again, then my own life could end too" she said in a painful and afflicted way tto. He knew he was wrong but he didn't want to accept the fact or the uncertain fate that Sana would never speak to him again, "But if..." the Alpha whispered heartily as he saw the Omega now in his dreams "If you ever want to speak to me again, then I'll keep silent and I won't insist on knowing your past. It's your decision it's not mine, coercing someone has never been my intention especially you" he concluded with a disappointed tone. Dealing with such a worried Alpha afflicted a bit of sadness on Mrs. Minatozaki who curiously had been eavesdropping all the time near the half-closed door. "Stupid me who insisted, stupid me who disturbed you at the mere thought of that difficult and horrendous life, stupid me who didn't understand that your only fear was that. How can I nominate myself as your suitor if I have the possibility of making you unwell just with my stupid words. Why on earth must I make you suffer even more than you have undeservedly suffered in these years?" she wondered aloud almost as if the only culprit was only her. Mrs. Minatozaki herself at this moment had tears in her eyes: she wondered why that Alpha was blaming himself for totally useless things. "I can really understand... I suck at myself sometimes, but knowing I don't hear your voice at least once..." she continued in an unusual, almost choked whisper "Don't make me imagine it" she concluded clearing her throat and returning to her serious and chilling voice. Only Sana could understand the true nature and intention of that strangely frightening voice. Sana coughed almost as if she wanted to tell him something but the only thing she did with her was curl up on the opposite side of Tzuyu and then clutch the pillow. Tzuyu snorted a little sad "Even in dreams you don't want me" he started talking again and then got up after covering Sana's body better. She sniffed at her and then walked to the door. Tzuyu didn't find anything in his way but something told him that it wouldn't bring anything good. Mrs. Minatozaki thought differently as she wistfully wiped away some small tears on her cheeks as she went to the living room. "Aunt, what's going on?" Kumiko asked after sinking a handful of sweets into her bag, "I had something in her eye, nothing to worry about" she replied sitting on the couch next to her slightly worried husband. Tzuyu came after a few minutes with a coat on and his hands in his pockets with a tired and frustrated air "I'm going out for a moment..." she said having a small sympathetic nod from the woman who was still sad about the previous scene. Tzuyu let Mr. Minatozaki hear the little murmur of affirmation as well before leaving. At that single moment, Nayeon appeared from the main stairway in a thick and bulky jacket while Jihyo pushed her even though she had her years occupied so that she could wear the scarf around her neck. "Healthy?" Nayeon asked with a smile on his lips and one of her unworn gloves on her left hand. Tzuyu turned around a little guilty and before she could go through the doorway she said "She didn't feel well. She's upstairs." Jihyo raised an eyebrow in confusion: since Tzuyu acted so cold, of course she always had been but it was a different kind of detachment almost a small duty of confidentiality, but this time she seemed to be deliberately extraneous to everything almost as if she didn't want to be part of all this ever again, as if something had upset her. "Is it okay if I go with you?" Jihyo asked moving Nayeon to one side of her as she hurried after her, "Do as you like" she replied shrugging the Alpha realizing that it was best not to be too focused on her guilt so that she wouldn't find out about it. "I can join?" Nayeon asked her about her but she didn't even wait for her answer who, with a completely enthusiastic air, dived on Jihyo's body making her stagger for her balance, luckily she didn't fall. "So Tzuyu.." Jihyo said closing the driveway behind her back before Tzuyu could cross, "What happened between you and Sana?" the Beta asked seriously, getting a neutral look from the Alpha while the Omega stared in disbelief at the sudden voice of the Beta and Tzuyu's evening face. The Alpha didn't know what to do, but how innocent was she if she took the secret to her grave, she had to take the risk and try to break through her insecure barriers.