Chapter 56: The popularity of a beautiful Alpha

As Mr. Minatozaki had said, there were a lot more people at this hour than they expected. Mr. Minatozaki himself became oblivious to his own words when he saw a line of people in front of a coffee shop. Tzuyu meanwhile tried to quicken her pace and make this matter as quick as possible so that she could go home easily and be together with her dear Sana of hers. But the Omega's father didn't seem bothered by the timetable nor that there was a small queue in front of the pastry shop where they were supposed to pick up the cake. Tzuyu threw his hand on his forehead starting to line up with the man proud of her intent. But no one could escape the charm of Tzuyu, supernatural goddess. The smell of her coffee hurried many people around her into a small circle and even pushed her away from the pastry line. One of her many Omegas smiled at her and then put a hand on her shoulder seductively "All alone to get a sweet?" she asked. The Alpha shook his head in denial and then moved his hand away on her shoulder with a shrug "I'm here in company" she replied trying to find an escape from that circle so fierce about her interests and private life, "Really? Is she your girlfriend?" asked a rather small boy trying to identify a female figure nearby just near the bakery row but the only person she saw at the end of the queue was a furious man stamping his foot frantically. Even though she hated Tzuyu she couldn't accept this much attention towards her when that Alpha's heart had expressed love for Sana many times; Mr. Minatozaki found it a bit unfair of him to Sana. He wondered how his little girl would feel to see such a scene in front of her eyes. "I'm with the father of the Omega I'm courting," he replied all of a sudden, making the circle around her silent. Mr. Minatozaki raised his eyebrows as if he'd seen a miracle and then listened without blinking, "So you're not engaged?" "But I wish with all my heart that we were. So I would kindly ask you to leave me alone, I'm not available" he then said in turn of her, slowly disposing of the thick people who were surrounded around her. She sighed and then approached Mr. Minatozaki who was still shocked from the earlier scene. Tzuyu looked at her wristwatch. She thought how much longer she would have to wait to reach Sana. "I'm still not able to process what I saw," Mr. Minatozaki said putting his hands in his pockets and shaking his head trying to get some ideas out of his ears. It took thirty minutes to get the cake and thirty minutes to get the old man to recover. "Thank you very much," said the Alpha followed by the older man. She took the receipt and inserted it inside the envelope as if nothing had happened while silence flooded the atmosphere of the two. "Do you like my daughter so much?" the man suddenly asked putting his hands behind her back, "Yes, very much. It's the only constant thought in my mind," she commented. "Now my life goes on because I think of Sana, the only reason why I wake up in the morning and go to school is for her. You can't understand, sir, how much I love and appreciate her daughter" he concluded immediately after him sighing a little dreamily from his own words. How could that girl upset that man at her simple words. Ah, what a lost man! If he would have left his daughter in the hands of that Alpha he would have felt safe but at the same time the man was terribly afraid that his little girl would not leave his house or would not steal the little time he had with the so cute Omega. He didn't want to be taken away, the one thing that kept the house moving. He didn't want to give or offend his wife, but sometimes Sana's presence warmed the house and allowed him to joke against the older woman having a foothold from the younger Omega. Tzuyu, on the other hand, was feeling rather relaxed these days. Maybe it was because Sana was around her and was treating her strangely more carefully. He had thought most of the time of what it would be like to have Sana as him Omega of him. What a wonderful thing! That's all he thought the whole time. So much so that she already felt the violet of stones under her feet. Kumiko was already there in the garden with a ball in her hands and Nayeon having fun with Jihyo making flower crowns for the little girl. "Back already?" Nayeon asked with a little sarcasm as she heard her friend encourage her with a laugh. Tzuyu raised his eyebrows casually seeing how the two enjoyed themselves with so little. She was also amazed that she already had Kumiko close to her dropping the ball on the grass for her to reach the Alpha as she entered the house followed by the still thoughtful man. She gave the cake to Ms. Minatozaki quickly asking where Sana was. Her mother replied that she was in the living room watching a movie, making her Alpha more than perky since she had been waiting to see a movie with Sana for a long time. Mr. Minatozaki looked back in the cake bag to see what was so worrying about that receipt. That's right, on the way back before Tzuyu put the receipt in the envelope, he stared at it for a while wondering whether to throw it away or not. But unfortunately there were no bins nearby and she could only keep it in the bag. Mr. Minatozaki ironed it well as the sheet of paper was a little crumpled due to Tzuyu and her hesitation. The man slapped his hand on the table and then laughed. He held up the sheet as if it were important new news. Then he realized what he was about to do: what a strange man he had become, a man so obsessed with an Alpha only so that his little girl could be taken by it. He was aware of his actions, but half of his mind said that all of this was justified. But this time he put the receipt back on the table and sat down under the gaze of everyone who didn't understand in the slightest what had happened. The man's mother took the receipt and then smiled "Tzuyu had the telephone number of some Omega in the pastry shop" she said after her, opening the trash can and throwing the receipt inside the container. "These Omegas of today fall in love easily at first sight with some handsome Alpha, like Tzuyu," Sana's mother commented. "Tzuyu has the charm of her, the receipt is understandable" Aunt Kubo continued with a small smile. Well, only Mr. Minatozaki thought that these feats of conquest by the other Omegas were some kind of betrayal of his daughter.