Chapter 47: First unexpected event of the holiday

The supermarket was the same one Tzuyu had gone to last time with the two women. The confusion was really minimal since it was early in the morning, and the only thing that made noise were the chats of the shop assistants and the moving of the boxes in the aisles. Sana sighed again with a tired air: she had woken up early and now she was about to suffer a beautiful morning between food. Tzuyu remained calm as she moved the trolley where the same child, Kumiko, was inside her through the children's seat. Kumiko enjoyed standing in front of Tzuyu and talking to her. Talking to her about her was constantly saying what she did at her house and when she went to the supermarket with her mother while the Alpha nodded attentively. Sana was followed by the two, throwing the food into the trolley. The Alpha felt rather strange, perhaps the atmosphere was so sweet and cute that it turned his stomach or it was the wonderful smell of caramel that confused his thoughts. The sweet caramel then suddenly burned. Tzuyu wrinkled his nose looking around her, to then see Sana jump near a shelf to get some food, "Sana, do you want a hand?" Tzuyu asked taking it without even waiting for her answer. "Thank you" she whispered a little embarrassed taking her envelope in her hands at the same time as Tzuyu started driving the trolley again. "Kumiko wants the chocolate," the little girl said making a cute voice and moving her legs back and forth making them dangle quickly. Sana smiled as she saw the playful giggle of the little girl trying to charm the two girls. Tzuyu stared at her in bewilderment as she slowly stroked her head and said to pass her voice. "Chocolate isn't on the list, Kumiko," Tzuyu said causing the girl's movements to stop. Sana looked incredulous at the Alpha's words: normally she would have done anything to be able to please anyone, but this time she seemed rather authoritarian. "Sana-chan?" the little girl asked, turning the spreader towards the Omega. If she couldn't sweeten the Alpha to her for having a go at her cousin, she was the weakest on these childish fussinesses. "She's right Tzuyu," she said in a reassuring tone as a small smile appeared on her lips. The little girl sighed furiously but she didn't want to be insistent with the two girls. "Healthy!" said a male voice from behind the Omega. A rather tall and thin boy approached the girl. He seemed like a good person. His gentle demeanor and tender smile made Tzuyu nervous. How dare that man approach them and say the name of the Omega. He was an Alpha, he smelled sour and strong of licorice. The man had brown hair that was slightly shaved on the sides and a long lock fell on the part of the forehead. He was dressed casually, and still had his eyes on Sana's body. "You've grown, a lot..." he whispered raising his eyebrows mischievously, "Yes..." he whispered in turn with shame and a little fear putting his hands on her lap with annoyance. Tzuyu pushed her cart a little more then placing himself next to Sana taking his hand on her shoulder with a possessive air. "Do you know this boy?" Tzuyu asked gently massaging his shoulder while a small reassuring nod was thrown at him by the Alpha next to him, "We were classmates..." the Omega quickly replied. Tzuyu gave the boy a grim little sgaurod, almost as if he were telling him to get away. The latter looked around and then looked at the little girl, as well as Kumiko, on the seat of the trolley playing with a phone, specifically Tzuyu's. He gave a small smile and then said "Is this your Alpha?" he continued putting a hand on her side with a provocative air; Sana opened her eyes almost stunned by the boy's request. "No!" she said with red cheeks as she sniffed at her. Tzuyu stared at her intently as Sana hid close to the Alpha's chest. The Omega inhaled the sweet smell of coffee and she felt calm again, "and I should believe it" said the boy raising his eyebrows rhythmically. Kumiko laughed at her for her cousin's strange movements, "Sana-chan, you look weirder than expected" she said making her embarrassed even more. Tzuyu squeezed even more the Omega in her arms "What's the difference if you get the answer? Does it change anything?" he asked impatiently squeezing and squeezing the Alpha, "No, just curiosity" the latter said with a smile, "Make yourself agnostic to all this and I'll consider you a good man. The first principle of a good man is to mind his own business, didn't they teach you that?" he asked the female Alpha back making the man suddenly infuriated. He stamped his foot several times and then gave a forced smile, gave a quick wave and walked away. "Tzuyu is angry," said Kumiko rolling her eyes at Sana who was momentarily left alone as Tzuyu walked away from her and approached the cart impatiently. He fisted his hands and then huffed, "Sana" the Alpha suddenly whispered making the Omega both alarmed and confused, "Huh?" she asked; the girl sniffed at her and then asked "Next food?". Her tone seemed quieter as her hand rested on the handle of the cart and then looked at her intently hoping she would say something beyond her 'huh?' "Pasta. Mommy asked for pasta," she said quickly starting to walk. Tzuyu didn't quite know how she felt. She felt a little jolt to her heart not like the others and it wasn't even a slight annoyance like the other times she was staying with some Alphas that the Omega knew. It was kind of the new beginning of an emotion that he hadn't felt before with any other episode, it wasn't a classic chest thud that warned you of some bad thought, but it was something that shook your whole body and then went on to give you a final blow to the heart as if it were the coup de grace. It was in a nutshell the jealousy of a girl too tied to another shyly confused at this moment. She had repeatedly read books about love, both suffering love and passionate love. Tzuyu at this moment found himself unattainable to his true being to express her displeasure; she found herself like Sappho, one of the classic authors of Greek culture, who carried a love now suffering from the strange sensation in her chest that was unlikely to correspond to a childish love concerning a woman. A suffering love also like Catullus, who as understood from his own all-encompassing and unconventional writing, where unfortunately he hadn't even had the opportunity to experience his anger towards that woman because that same woman who had felt that pain for him did not have to bear his injustices, he loved her so much to do such a thing to him. Kumiko meanwhile didn't care in the slightest about the thoughtful and displeased face of the Alpha and not even the agitation of the Omega as she passed between the rows, she kept silent with the phone in her hand smiling brightly at all the victories she made through that game downloaded just minutes ago.