Chapter 51: The past of Sana

A little brown-haired Omega strolled quietly through the streets. She knew she wasn't time for a walk because it was almost one in the morning and those streets weren't the best, especially when they were as dark and lonely as this last one. She was right, her mother who had told him not to go to her friend's party if she didn't have a ride in the car from home. But she as if it were completely normal to walk at this time, she let herself be carried away by the air between the streets. She held the phone in her hand just to be safe, so that if anything happened to her, she would know who to call, but before she grabbed the phone, a bunch of tall guys and some fat and a few skinny ones rushed to grab her by the arms and drag her into a nearby alley. At that moment the Omega felt as if the world was stopping, everything was in slow motion and she didn't know if what was happening was really real. The only thing she heard in her ears was the laughter of a boy shorter than all of them mischievously taking off his pants. They screamed as if they were in a stadium and with victorious faces they gave each other the names of champions for having taken such a shapely and pretty prey. They were all capable of slapping anyone who dared to let go or start earlier. Three boys made a touch with a play of hands, and the bass, with his trousers already on the floor, snorted sadly as he lazily took them back. Another tall boy with a rather robust body approached the Omega starting to lower his pants while the girl, petrified and now terrified by the group of boys, tried to understand the movements of the boy in front of her who kept telling him that she would not have suffered if she had stood still like a good girl. Before she could protest, the Omega was left without a skirt and her clothes. She felt both physically and morally naked. The taste of the cold night air against her face tried to make her tears fall even more, and with pain and fear they fell as soon as the boy started to move. It was all done she hadn't had a chance, she hadn't had a chance to speak or even scream. She felt submissive to those boys who slowly took turns as if she were an object bought in passing to play quickly. The humiliation and shame rendered on that night will never be able to revive either her soul or her destroyed body, now without strength if not only to call someone from her phone with torn clothes and cheeks burned by fear and bitter tears. Omega herself felt afflicted after that night that even if she continued to live in these situations, she let herself be kidnapped without opposing, for her her destiny was that regardless of where it was or at what time the action took place, for her it was always right what others did about her, the only person who was wrong in those moments and who had made mistakes was only and only her. Her fault if she was so buxom, it wasn't the fault of the others who got turned on by looking at her; her fault if making her innocent of her and her gentle manner allowed for an ulterior motive other than how the Omega presented itself; her fault if she was too weak, the stupid was she who was too fragile both physically and mentally to be able to escape from those Alphas. Her fault, all her fault. Her fault when that group of boys enslaved her to torture that cold night; her fault when that boy with strong hands and rough gestures of hers slammed her inside the school bathroom with a mischievous manner; her fault when that girl got her drunk and brought her to her apartment and then left her, as soon as she had finished her lens, on a park bench at five in the morning; her fault when a group of young boys had picked her up as she was walking early in the morning on an errand and she was suddenly picked up by a boy and thrown into a van as soon as she had the chance; her fault when two boys stopped her in front of the school entrance forcing them not to go there and to come behind the school walls, right next to the garbage cans, so that they could treat her as it was best for them; and finally her fault when she held out her hand to an Alpha with kind gestures and friendly looks while she was outside a Bar waiting for her to pass, she had been too stupid that night to have given a second chance to an Alpha who turned out to be a perverted and very insistent boy especially when she asked her kindly and begging her to let her go after seven hours of pure fun for the boy, but he was a stubborn person and made her his own one whole day and then dumped her the next day, barely asleep with dry tears in her eyes at the same bar they had been in. That day Sana's parents were convinced that their dear daughter was already in the hands of a shady criminal or already in the fate of death and life with some murderer, they were relieved to hear from the police call that their daughter had been found the next day with a high fever and lewd conditions outside a bar. The Omega had never had the opportunity to oppose the wrongdoings of her life. She wanted to die as soon as she returned from home the same day they met her, she wanted to be killed by the freezing cold water of the bathtub and drowned by the clear and deadly liquid of the tap. But Nayeon had been quick and lucky that she had dropped by to see how her dear friend was doing, for if it hadn't been for her her Omega could no longer breathe the harsh air of the atmosphere. Air of which people of an obscene personality and of immense perversity breathed as if nothing had happened. She hadn't even been given justice for all the horrendous tortures that had been done to her. For the police, it was useless to open a case if after the Omega would be hit by another. The same police force gave up the investigations started by calling her "Girl of the Alphas". All of this wasn't right for her but she also made herself subdued by the same police bodies that were supposed to stop those horrible experiences, and above all she made herself subdued by the men who didn't stop seeing her as a disposable object of hers. But in the end she couldn't help it, even as her friends and family protested her righteousness, on her side she was nothing and the Alphas were in the millions. She couldn't have stopped some people's obscenity and perversity. She was automatically lost in the concept of love, for her it no longer existed. Nights weren't for her and mornings weren't a good time to go out for breakfast or a service, afternoons couldn't accommodate her for a walk in the park or a walk through the streets; now she could not walk more freely, the eyes of others put her in awe and caused her pure fear. Only when she was with her family or her friends could she feel a little safe, but otherwise everything was a huge danger regardless of the situation.