Chapter 28: A good excuse

The four Alphas, by now known, had secretly inquired about the release of the Omegas, purposely entering the video game store before the other Omegas could go up the escalators. The culprit of all this was the Alpha in love with her: no, we are not talking about Tzuyu, but rather about Momo who could no longer detach the thought of her from the fabulous white-skinned Omega. "Hurry up. I don't want to let people know that we're here with nothing in hand" said Momo handing a video game to Tzuyu who immediately refused to take it, throwing it back into the iron basket containing the others with twenty percent discounts. "How about if one of us were interested in these things?" Mina asked sarcastically eliciting a rather strange but playful giggle from Jeongyeon who was seeing some notifications on his phone. "I'll buy some saying they're for my sister.." "You don't have a sister" Tzuyu corrected in the meantime that Momo dived into the pile of videogames with the discount "Then my cousin" she immediately replied with a slightly annoyed air due to the anxiety that the Alpha next to her brought him. "How old is your cousin?" Mina asked "Otto" continued Momo taking one with a smile on her face, "Then I advise you to put that videogame back in the iron basket again" Tzuyu said taking it and putting it back inside slowly. Momo herself realized her choice: it was a video game suitable for eighteen-year-old boys and within the game it contained the presence of violence and vulgar language. She slapped herself on the head, starting to find the right video game again. "Aren't you applying yourself too much?" Jeongyeon asked seeing the Alpha digging in the basket as if his life depended on his. She only got an answer from Mina who gave a shrug and a strange 'I don't know'. The shop bell rang inside it. Momo was well aware that this was the only video game store in the mall: for her, the bell was a sign of destiny. She raised her head as she immediately saw Nayeon in her line of sight, hands folded and a scowl. Her hand kept spinning in the basket stopping quickly as Nayeon raised an eyebrow in fury almost as if they had sinned. Momo pulled herself together and gave a small smile. "You know, I didn't think you'd get to this level just because of Dahyun," Nayeon said as she pursed her lips tightly in anger and rubbed her temple with one hand. "Actually, I was here to buy my cousin a video game," Momo replied confidently. One thing Momo could use was lies; she was a marvel at this, being able to fool people was her forte. "Really?" Nayeon asked confused, "Sure. I called them to help me out, but they really suck at this" she replied immediately after making effective this lie regarding the group of Alphas behind Momo, "I've never played a video game, how do I know which game your cousin likes" Tzuyu answered sincerely. Sana stepped forward looking at Tzuyu for a moment hoping the Alpha would speak to him first. "Hello Sana..." as always the Alpha was bolder than her; "Hello" Sana murmured making Tzuyu hear her who nodded with understanding. The two cousins ​​looked at each other mischievously, "We can help you out," Chaeyoung said from behind with a smile as he ran towards Mina with open arms. Mina smiled at her playfully and stroked his head lovingly messing it up a bit. Jeongyeon looked up at the sky and crossed her hands on her chest as well, almost as if he wanted to imitate the older Omega. "Are you two done?" Beta Jihyo asked, raising an eyebrow and making Nayeon lower his arms by pinching his arm hard. Jeongyeon laughed briskly but couldn't help but be sad after a slap on the back of the head from Tzuyu who glared at her rudely at her rudeness. "Sana's cousins, Sakura and Kazuha, are very good video game experts," she said adding Jihyo smiling at the two who were muttering something. "Sakura? Kazuha? Aren't those Japanese names?" Momo asked rolling her eyes towards the two too, "Hmm..." Dahyun answered rolling her eyes. Stupid Alpha had tried to bring her group of friends to the video game store to meet her love Dahyun but had completely forgotten about her. She immediately ran towards her, stroking her hair softly and giving him a kiss on her forehead "How can you be more and more beautiful every day?" Momo muttered to the point of exploding after seeing Dahyun's smile blossom on her face. Jihyo rolled his eyes as she dragged Nayeon by her forearm as she kept slapping the senior Alpha. Tzuyu shrugged again severely as her eyes collided with Jeongyeon's gaze as he kept throwing and grimacing at the older Omega.

"In your opinion, are Sana's cousins ​​already engaged?" Jeongyeon asked in a whisper to the only single Alpha apart from the other Alpha who asked, "I don't know... Ask," Tzuyu snapped trying to keep up with the group of Omegas. "I'm not stupid enough to ask. I'll look like a weirdo" said the old Alpha crossing her arms angrily, "And what's the problem? Everyone thinks that now, let them know even at two" Tzuyu answered all of a sudden getting a perplexed look from Jeongyeon who was touching her chest dramatically "Since when are you so bad?" asked Jeongyeon "Since when are you so stupid?" she asked back, immediately shutting her up. Sana was aware of the kind of talk the two Alphas were having behind her, even though she was listening to Jihyo talk about his madness towards singing, the Omega well understood that Jeongyeon's goal was to ask her favorite cousins ​​out with her. It was something else she expected from the Alpha, she had always been bold about such things and very desperate to find some Omega, but she wasn't stupid enough to let her cousins ​​get engaged to Jeongyeon. After all, one of her cousins, Kazuha, was already engaged and Sakura wasn't interested in love affairs at the moment so asking that question would only waste the Alpha's time and cause more embarrassment than she had before at the video game store. Eventually Momo, had chosen to take a simple action game under the guidance of Sakura, reporting that this video game was the most popular among children. And if for this the two didn't even take that long to buy some. The thing that brought Sana more than anxiety was Tzuyu's presence; not that she was intimidated by her, but he had a strong desire to be close to her and hear her calm voice blossom amidst her strong but sweet coffee smell. But if she did, her friends and especially her cousins ​​would move on to something else like a simple friendship between the two. Not that she minded, but she still hadn't fundamentally figured out if Tzuyu was really the person she liked right now; even if her actions led in a direction other than friendship, Sana could understand from Tzuyu's gestures better than the first few times. Now she no longer thought about that strange theory of fragility, for her that thing no longer existed. She was trying to see the positive in Tzuyu's actions, and the latter had made sure their bond deepened more. It was something she really appreciated from Tzuyu. Just like now that he didn't seem to take his gaze off her even for a second, almost as if he wanted to protect her at all costs: and Sana had to be sincere when she said that that gaze no longer intimidated her, but made her feel protected.